Those idiots at PETA are at it again

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Those idiots at PETA are at it again

I remember a couple of years back there was a very funny thread about PETA - but I can't seem to find it anymore - maybe it got "poofed" ? :confused: <br /><br />Someone (was it Crab Bait?) was telling a good old story...about how in the carpark outside some redneck bar...some of those spindly little PETA boys were tying tin cans under the duck shooters' pickup trucks...you know, the ones with the rebel flag and the gun rack in the back window... <br /><br />We were having a chuckle about what would have happened if any of those duck shooters had come outside and found the PETA boys messing with their trucks... :mad: ...their spidery little legs sticking out from under the truck... :D :D Classic!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Do Mosquitos have feelings? I wonder how far I can throw a deck shoe accuratly. I have 2 shots.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

watermark.php
<br /><br /><br />Good analysis, Lubedude. When kids ask about it, I tell 'em, you don't see any blood coming from their lips, right? It's like when you cut your fingernails. Not very scientific, but they can understand it.<br /><br />BTW, 12-footer, wish I coulda been there! :D :D :D