This Rather business is making me mad now.

Re: This Rather business is making me mad now.

Where did the forged docs come from?<br /><br />Why / how did they magically appear weeks before the election?<br /><br />Somebody is trying to affect the outcome of this election by perpetuating fraudulent information. Its either Dan Rather and CBS, or they are just the tool for someone outside of the network. <br /><br />America deserves to know who is behind those docs.

Ralph 123

Captain

04.09.16.FakeAccurate-X.gif

Ralph 123

Captain

CBS Bush Memos up for sale :) <br /><br />
<br />More “Original” CBS George Bush Memos <br /><br />___________________________________________________ <br /><br /><br />Free Shipping for Our Military See Below <br /><br /><br />Foreign Bidders Limited to Coalition Countries Only <br /><br />Up for bid is a rare find. Here are dozens of blank pages of paper that could become dozens of memos that CBS news just might love to have on TV. Just think of it. One of these could become a memo that shows George W. Bush was arrested for selling dope and is signed by Attorney General Robert F Kennedy. Another could document that Bush was a member of the KKK and signed by J. Edgar Hoover himself. You could even have a memo that tells us that John Kerry is a War Hero and have it sign by John Kerry too. Oh, sorry there are some of those already on his website. Anyway with a little imagination you too could have proof that George W. Bush was involved with the Lindberg kidnapping, the Black Dahlia murder or is responsible for the Titanic sinking (I heard he wore a dress to get in a life boat too!!!). See how easy. Anyway here they are. The rest is up to you and Dan. <br /><br />Any bids will be donated to: Operation UpLink to help our troops call home. Would like a Money Order made out in their name. Thank you. <br /><br />
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1467&item=5520955343&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey this post has something for everyone!<br /><br />
Originally posted by POINTER94:<br /> Mr. Rather you are a journalist you are not suppose to care who wins, just report the facts.
Look Pointer is making a joke again! :D <br /><br />Wanted to make a couple points that I didn't see or may have over looked (sorry if over looked)<br /> <br />Blathers program manager is from the Seattle area and makes M Moore look mild!<br /><br />They have been on this for what 4-5 years?? Ha!<br /><br />On 60 minures (2) the woman did not say what she did before. Before she refereed to the terms used as Army or Navy! On 60 Lies (2) the Navy was left off. No coaching there ;) ;) She only said Army!<br /><br />The word Commander can be correctly used in the AirForce and Army but 98 % of the time it is the Commanding Officer.<br />Company Commander, Battalion Commander, Wing Commander. But in the Navy, the top dog is called the Commander. They are the only ones that have pay grades as here in IBoats.. Lt Commander and Commander. <br />This could be called nit picking but in the context used in them "real docs" ;) ;) <br />Looks like a Navy person was telling this story.<br /><br />Can't say for the AirForce but in the Army the word Billeting (sp)isn't used. Once again like Commander (alone), Billeting is used in everyday language as in different skills needed or allowed for each unit. In the Navy it is also used for sleeping quarters: IE: I call Bitteting to reserve a room in the Bittets for my wife.<br /><br />Something smelly here.. she worked for a Army Dog! He would have not used these terms like that.<br /><br />This story has more holes in it than Swiss Cheese or a Dan Rather documentary!<br /><br />Oops, forgot we wern't talking about a M Moore documentary, but since I did bring it up... (dot dot dot)<br /><br />Don't forget Dan Blathers documentary on Vietnam which he (like M Moore) won awards for total lies!<br /><br />He did interviews with 6 Vietnam combat veterans.<br />Later it was proved that 5 of the six never saw combat or were in Vietnam. The 6th did go to vietnam but did not see combat! Was in a support company. I commend all for serving our country except one who spent most of his two years in the Brigg for going AWOL! I do not have any respect for them for ALL being LIARS!<br />But I'd bet they were paid well by CBS!<br /><br />Once again CBS covered his sorry Arse! <br /><br /> http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/morse200409150552.asp <br /><br />Blather has also refereed to himself as a former Marine.. Ha .. he washed out of Boot Camp!<br /><br /> http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/1/15/205545.shtml <br /><br />I'm not just picking on Dan Blather!<br />I also don't think much of Ted Crappel<br />or Peter (Canadian) Jerk eer Jerkins.. or<br />several others in main stream news.<br /><br />Had to do a edit:<br />Don't forget that Dan Blather and the Bushes have a long (years) of a hate thing going on. Sorta like the Hattfields and McCoyes!<br /><br />But Ralph! <br />This is the real reason I replied!<br /><br /> Ralph! <br />Would you just quit beating around the (the non Bush) and just say whats on your mind! <br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Link

Ralph 123

Captain

You know me Link - I'm kind of shy :rolleyes: <br /><br /> :D