The pres kicked butt!!!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Just watching the press conference and the president expertly handled some very tough questions.<br /><br />I have never seen a president that I trust more. The guys answers come from his heart, not rehearsed crap like others.<br /><br />Good job and he definately has my mind made up to stay in Iraq to finish the job.<br /><br />Ken

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer
Re: The pres kicked butt!!!

Bush--- He pays 28% on 800,000 plus, the vice pres. pays 20% on over 1 mil. and they are for the middle class?. What a joke. Give them your sons and daughters, put a target on their back and send them over for the 5% of the people with money. May god have mercy on their souls for I have none.<br /><br />{I edited out some forbidden insults from this post. JB)

11 footer

Lieutenant

Yep,<br />I was empresses with the answers he had to the questions they asked him. Those questions where ruthless and he handled them great. Not Kerry wouldn't have too all those questions on the hot spot like that.<br /><br />I'm proud to have him as my president :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm. The President paid $224,000.00 in income tax. The Vice President paid $200,000.00 in income tax.<br /><br />That is AFTER the tax cuts that Mr. Perry claims are so good to higher income citizens. He wants them to pay MORE!!<br /><br />C'mon Telmanmn. Tell us that you contributed more to our nation, or tbat you contributed a higher percentage of your income.

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Chenny no military service. Dubya,National Guard( joke during Vietnam). Draftee 1970, enlisted in reception for extra year. Honorable discharge 1973. Never cheated on taxes. Used to be proud of my country. Have voted both Rep. and Dem. Daughter in College wanted to go to Nationl Guard. With Bush as Pres. said no.(friends of her's over there already or in the process) Got a thank you from her for not letting her.<br /> This year my percentage of taxes was 20% on 75000$. Hell of a difference between that and a million plus. <br /> Have a 15 yr. old son. If Dubya re-elected we will have the draft reinitiated(also a Federal sales tax). Will Bush's daughter's be enlisting to go over to be a target? Don't think so. As for my son, I don't think so either. <br /> I now go by the saying "Support our Troops"<br />Get rid of Bush.

Drowned Rat

Captain

Oct11BushEmotionalPentServ.jpg
<br />I have never been so proud to be an American. :)

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

American? North or South? Argentinian is a 'American". A Peruvian is an 'American" Don't you mean a 'United States of American"?

11 footer

Lieutenant

telmanmn ,<br />Are you saying your worried that your 15y/o son could be drafted? Thats real nice parenting, teach your kid to be a draft dodger :mad: :mad:

11 footer

Lieutenant

You (and him) live in this country and enjoy everything great about it, then you talk sh!t about the president and dissrespect the troops who are risking their lives so we can live here and enjoy the bennifites... ... I'll assume you've been living in the US for your whole life, maybe if you hate the president so much you should get the hell out, think China is much better? What about Canada? No one's holding a gun to your head.

Drowned Rat

Captain

telmanmn. Arizona is a state in the United States of America. Just South of Utah, just West of New Mexico. Look it up. In case you didn't know. Here's a good refresher if you need to "Brush up." Third Grade Test :)

11 footer

Lieutenant

If you saw his first post you would have been offended. He called our president and everyone who votted for him an "idiot"

LubeDude

Admiral

Would I let my son inlist in any branch of the service, You bet your A*s I would, if thats what he wanted, and Id be Damb*ed proud of him also!! Would I worry about him, sure, but what parent wouldnt. If he was drafted, and ran to Canada, would I let him back into my house, Id have to think that one out, not without facing his charges first.<br /><br />America, Love it, support it, or get the he*l out!!

11 footer

Lieutenant

A agree 100% LubeDude.<br /><br />Being I'm the age that of some of your son's, I can say that I wound't join the army myself, just not something I ever had any intentions of going. But if drafted I would NEVER run away.

Drowned Rat

Captain

If you saw his first post you would have been offended. He called our president and everyone who votted for him an "idiot"
Ryan T. I was being sarcastic, but your right. I edited it out.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Aw give telmanmn a break. He's still grieving over the loss of Paul Wellstone (D-Minisquito) :D <br /><br />Actually, he does sound kind of bitter, doesn't he? Maybe he'll join Alec Baldwin if Bush wins re-election. Hmmm, wasn't Baldwin going to leave the country if Bush got elected in the first place?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

" But if drafted I would NEVER run away."<br /><br />Probably not... Be hard to run with your pants loaded full of poop when you found out that they picked your selective service number.... :p <br /><br />p.s. I hear Costa Rica is nice.. Warm weather, fishing's great, hot & cold running women, and no extradition either... :D <br /><br />Get back on track here... The Big press conference thingy... <br /><br /> I missed the PC, and for some strange reason I actually wanted to see it.. I dunno why... Probably because pert-near emptied my savings account and cut that big check to the US Treasury today... (I really do not mind paying taxes, it's just them damn IRS forms are a pain in the rear :mad: )<br /><br />I'm glad it seems the Prez has his mind made up to stay in Iraq... He already has one foot in the political grave with reguards to the poor economy and job market, and also the rediculous deficit he helped create.. Way I see it, Iraq is the banana peel under the other foot... A very slippery subject...

JB

Oh, wow, Telemannm. You paid a paltry $15K in taxes and you gripe that our nations leaders paid ONLY $200K and $228K. Get real, dude.<br /><br />A draftee that resists his offspring volunteering.<br /><br />Except that we don't allow personal insults on this board I could use a popular term for those who want OTHERS to pay the price of freedom and the price of our great country, but object to participating themselves.<br /><br />A real patriot, you are. :D

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

telmanmn,<br />Why are you all upset at Bush? What has he done to get you so riled? I have a 15 year old son, and I'm looking at the prospects of him possibly serving under GW. It would ruin my life should my son be hurt or killed. But I wouldn't dare ask him not to serve his country. <br /><br />So, you think Bush has acted poorly? What would you have done differently?<br /><br />As for the taxes, you paid less as a % than GW and you're complaining? What's up with that? I suppose you think he ought to pay 95% in taxes? Personally, I think Bush needs a new tax man. He's gettin ripped off. <br /> :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

telmanmn is a lost soul.<br />Where is soulwinner when you need him.<br /><br />He needs some praying over him for sure.<br /><br />On a side note, telmanmn, if you don't like it, leave.<br /><br />Can't put it much plainer than that.<br /><br />Like I have said before, there has been a lot of things the Presidents have done I don't agree with, but I have supported them, be they Republicans or Democrats.<br /><br />Your time to voice is at the voting polls.<br />After that support whoever wins, plain and simple.<br /><br />It's a sad, sad day when you would teach your son to hate and that is what you are doing by telling him "this Prez sucks and not to go if you are drafted, but run to Canada or somewhere to hide."<br />What a life that would be and always have that name tag on him, DRAFT DODGER