Test Thread For Photo Attachments

Bayou Dave

Lieutenant Commander
There used to be a way to store photos in a library here on iboats. I can't seem to find that area. Did that disappear when the big system change was made about 3 years ago?

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Upper right corner click your name, user settings and then media tab you can add pics and vids there.

If I were to give a suggestion on what else could reside there it would be a place to add links to various stickies and threads that I always have to find again.

Chigwalla

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hmmm...I only have four tabs: Profile, Account, Privacy, and Notifications.
There doesn't appear a "Media" option nested within any of them either.

Maybe it's a new member thing ?

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014

I think what that means is you haven't ever uploaded a photo to the forum in any threads, once you do it will be there in the media tab. Then you can add to the it too.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
can yall see this one?

FB_IMG_1500067859934.jpg

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Chig - ^^^^ are your private profile settings. Click your username on the left for the public info and the Activities, About and Media tabs are across the top.

Sorry, missed seeing your question earlier.

Yes Joe, you've been canning the bounty of the garden. :D I see Mason jars of green beans or okra and tomato sauce.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Yes Joe, you've been canning the bounty of the garden. :D I see Mason jars of green beans or okra and tomato sauce.

the wife has been making fun of me for years about how much fun i think all this is. Then this weekend she did okra you shoulda seen her skipping around like a 12 year old....

Chigwalla

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Chig - ^^^^ are your private profile settings. Click your username on the left for the public info and the Activities, About and Media tabs are across the top.

Sorry, missed seeing your question earlier.

Got her squared away, thanks for that.
Didn't see YOUR reply till now either, hehe.