Stupid PETA Billboard removed

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Stupid PETA Billboard removed

those of you who have Showtime may have seen<br />"penn & teller's" show called BULLSHEIT where<br />they exposed that peta actually euphanized (sp)<br />about 2,000 dogs/cats last yr.???<br />MY for one thinks that "people" who are suffering<br />around the world are a little more important...<br /><br />"there's a sucker born every minute"<br />P.T. Barnum

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

science fact...<br /><br />we are meant to be carnivores...and predators of other animals. all carnivores have incisor and canine teeth. herbivores do not. predators have two eyes in the front of their head to improve binocular disparity (the ability to judge distance and position). this is at the expense of field of vision. prey animals eyes are on the sides of their head to increase their field of vision.<br /><br />science rules!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

BlackTie,<br /><br />Says it all really. <br /><br />Good post.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

So Blacktie you're saying that basically these PETA people are going against nature? Sorta remindes me of other humans that are going againt nature. Come to think of it, I wonder how many of these PETA people are those that should be left in the closet? It sure makes me wonder... :confused:

LadyFish

Admiral

Like many organizations PETA had a very nobel purpose and a mission when it started. Along the way, they lost their vision and have gone off the deep end.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

My only problem with PETA is that if God hadn't intended us to eat Cows and Pigs, why did he make them out of Beef and Pork?

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Along the way, they lost their vision and have gone off the deep end.
One can only wish for a very deep end. :D <br /><br />Chris.................

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

then they would see that big ocean creatures with sharp teeth aren't nearly as concerned with their well being as they would have hoped...