Stupid PETA Billboard removed

jpope

Recruit
Re: Stupid PETA Billboard removed

Vegetarian is Indian word for "Lousy Hunter"

one more cast

Captain

I just went to the PETA websight and I was wondering if these people wear leather shoes or jackets or if they kill the poor defenseless little bugs that eat there veggies.

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

I LOVE amimals,<br /><br /><br />They are TASTY.<br /><br />Thats all.<br /><br />Peter

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Good grief, don't these people have any brains at all? Goes to show ya that they aren't even considering the pain the poor nightcrawler goes through. They wiggle a squirm and do their slimmy best to keep away from that sharp point of the hook. Makes as much sense as fish feeling pain. WHO CARES?!<br /><br />I rank PETA with that of Al-Qaida, I don't like em at all.... :mad: <br /><br />Brian, let me know when that billboard goes up, I want to actually see it. Then I will send my complaint!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I think these people have a right to say what they like, when and where they like. Then they will be taken out back and shot. :mad: <br /><br />WOFTAM.<br /><br />Chris..............

brother chris

Commander

Coach Holland. What a beautiful billboard. I printed it off and I am going to hang it on my fridge.<br /><br />PETA...a bunch of boneheads. <br />They really don't know what they are missing. I had moose, deer and bear steak with eggs, over easy, for breakfast on New Years day a few years back. What a great way to start the year.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

All this talk about food is making me hungry.... again.... :D

Carphunter

Commander

Aren't plants "alive" too? By being vegetarians, they are still eating living creatures. Poor, Poor vegetables. ;) <br /> <br />Problem is, Disney hasn't made a cute movie about Corn, and all the corn's little friends that frolick through the forest...............as soon as Disney makes that movie, then they will be against eating Corn.<br /><br />I got news for these PETA idiots, Bambi was not based on a true story.<br /><br />There is way too much good Oxygen being wasted by these jerks!

gaugeguy

Captain

I actually saw a show on TV this passed weekend about how to cook a lobster so it doesn't feel as much pain. They said to give it a stab in the brain with an ice pick before dropping it into the pot. I got a chuckle out of that!! <br /><br />Wasn't there a lobster disney character in the little mermaid? You don't hear many people freaking out about the suffering of the poor, poor lobsta? You don't see Anti's harassing lobster boats when they come into port. That's cause they taste so dang good :D

tylerin

Commander

Problem is, Disney hasn't made a cute movie about Corn, and all the corn's little friends that frolick through the forest...............as soon as Disney makes that movie, then they will be against eating Corn.<br />
Well Carpal, Don't worry about the corn ole boy you see it stays the same way coming out as it did going in, just ask Gauge he's a looker-backer :D

gaugeguy

Captain

I don't eat corn...my favorite veggie is steak :D

skeezx01

Petty Officer 2nd Class

maybe all these peta folks should stop eating everything, problem solved! :D

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

SS, if/when it goes up, I'm sure it'll make the 6 and 11 o'clock news here. I'll find it & take a pic of it for ya, if you want!<br />P.E.T.A.....ptooey!

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

"Aren't plants "alive" too?"<br /><br />sure are carphunter...I hear thousands of their screams everytime I break out the lawnmower. it haunts me.

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

I think the S P C A should launch a investigation on the origin of the picture and charges filed against the perpetrators of the deliberate infliction upon the dog of said described cruel act.

achris

Coach Holland. What a beautiful billboard. I printed it off and I am going to hang it on my fridge.
Me too........... :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Has anyone tried that 'fishinghurts' website? It just gives me a 'Bad hostname' error message.

achris

I didn't think ANYONE could stoop that low!<br /><br />PETA people need some serious help!<br /><br />I can't see how that picture could induce anyone to join an organization capable of something that sick. <br /><br />Can't they be reported to the SPCA or something?<br /><br />Perhaps I've missed the 'ethical' treatment of that poor dog.<br /><br />Chris..............

achris

I've just sent an e-mail to these creatures. I urge you all to do the same.<br /><br />E-mail address is info@peta.org<br /><br />The more we send the more likely we'll kill this outragous campaign.<br /><br />Chris.........

LadyFish

Admiral

PETA will stop at nothing.<br /><br />Nancy Reagan and PETA are battling it out over the image of her late husband.<br /><br />People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals was planning to use Ronald Reagan’s picture in a campaign promoting vegetarianism as a way to prevent Alzheimer’s disease. “Win one for the Gipper” read the ad, which showed a smiling photo of the 40th president. “Animal fats DOUBLE your risk of Alzheimer’s.”<br /><br />PETA president Ingrid Newkirk recently wrote to Nancy Reagan, outlining the research that supports those conclusions. “[W]e hope that you will be happy that we chose your husband’s powerful image (we have purchased the photograph) and used it most respectfully to capture people’s attention,” Newkirk wrote. “We realize that you are exceedingly busy, but if you could spare a few moments, this campaign would be helped significantly by a brief note of support from you.”<br /><br />Nancy Reagan not only didn’t send back a letter of support; her people fired off a cease-and-desist letter. “Discontinue any use of President Reagan’s name, signature, quote, image or likeness,” came a missive from Kirby Elizabeth Hanson, Director of Business Development for the Ronald Reagan Foundation. “You have no authority, license or consent from President and Mrs. Reagan (or their legal representatives or licensee) for such use.”<br /> More on the story... <br /><br /> Vote