Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Thanks CBK, I was not sure. Just seemed like an old SC that I saw one time, so I was guessing.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I called on this a few weeks ago and they said it was SOLD!! Guess it fell through cause he wanted 350 then..

Hmmmmmmm

Almost a straight shot down I 75, Maybe a canoe relay? Is your iron hot?:D

starcraftkid

Petty Officer 1st Class

Spotted these today on CL:

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/boa/2472869736.html

I looked at that Starchief some time ago, it's a pretty decent boat but I already have one just like it.
If I had seen that before finding mine it would be in my yard. I believe the seller is a member here.
I'm surprised to see it's still available after all this time, the boat don't need much to be on the water. Just hang a motor and maybe a newer fish finder and it's good to go.
It needed paint but that's no big deal. I believe he said he was planning a move sometime in the future and was selling off some of his projects to lighten the load over a long move.
I suppose if someone offered him a grand or so it may just take that boat. I paid double that for mine and ended up replacing everything. The best part about that hull is that it's not been beat up. Who ever owned it took really good care of it. Mine is full of dents and dings.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I called on this a few weeks ago and they said it was SOLD!! Guess it fell through cause he wanted 350 then..

Hmmmmmmm

Hey Kev, I see it's off the list again. Headed to Florida?

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

That is a nice looking rig right there^^^