Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

chuckndiscs

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Here is a SC 16" Super Sport with the most comprehensive accessory list I have ever seen, everything but fish in the cooler! :D

http://wheeling.craigslist.org/boa/2468608151.html

THANK GOD for the two rolls of biodegradeable TP inclusion, lord knows what I'd do if there was no Toiltries in the boat! It's at least 3 minutes too shore right?:eek:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Quite the high price for a boat that probably won't even plane :facepalm:

I thought 80 horses just met the "has a motor" requirement! 15-20 mph wide open heading south on the Missouri over flood stage. GPS measured of course.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I thought 80 horses just met the "has a motor" requirement! 15-20 mph wide open heading south on the Missouri over flood stage. GPS measured of course.

Interestingly, my buddy has a 21' Chieftain which only has a 90 V4 on it. It actually does better than you'd think. It's top speed is only like 26 or 27 but it is surprisingly quick to plane even with 3 good size adults aboard. But I'm thinking at a foot longer (and probably less sparsely equipped) that 22' with only a 80 is gonna barely plane. Could be wrong though. Check out these vids of my buddy's boat:

hole shot:
http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ezmobee/Chris Boat/?action=view&current=MVI_0086.mp4

at cruise:
http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ezmobee/Chris Boat/?action=view&current=MVI_0078.mp4

rrumba

Ensign

Hey Rrumba we just bought the 1968 Starcraft from Leitchfield. It runs. Yeah I was like you. I showed my wife and she as like Buy it. She is the boater of the family. Watch out she is lurking around on here somewhere ( x80shick ). She is raising an eyebrow telling me the driveway ( no garage) is now full. Got her Jon boat sitting out there along with her Jeep Wrangler ( blown engine ) and my Duh moment of a deckboat. She is the one who bought our Houseboat while I was out of town. She sent me pictures telling me " look what we own ".

3rd time, glad to hear that. Your driveway sounds like mine :D. one side is a 75 starcraft now waiting for my arrival home, the other side is a 67 IMP waiting on me that i still have to cut out the engine area and transom, then stringers etc. etc. etc, and re-power from OMC to Merc. In front is the expedition that i just finsihed rebuilding the engine for, did a 4.6 non PI to PI from the crank up, did not even get 50 miles on her and the tans went out so it's on blocks waiting for me to come home and put the new guts in the transmission........:facepalm:

But some people buy PURSES, SHOES and some of us but boats. ;) if figure that 10-15 pairs of shoes equals 1 boat. :D

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Check out these vids of my buddy's boat:

The good thing about these tin boats is their lightness. Your bud's moves well, but 10 less hp's and 1 more foot of hull drag and weight ???

fishmonster13

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Blue light special - $2500 price drop since first listing, says new deck, transom, floatation and more:

http://columbia.craigslist.org/boa/2448226918.html

that would be my starcraft, i dropped the price cause i pulled the trolling motor, bimini, and sonar off. its a nice boat, but i need the money to get back to ohio

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Isn't that $650 girl exactly what HSF Kenny was looking for?