Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Sure wish I owned a fast Jet with a large back door. I would collect these boats and resale on the West Coast for a very good profit. Somw peoplle have all the luck.

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Sure wish I owned a fast Jet with a large back door. I would collect these boats and resale on the West Coast for a very good profit. Somw peoplle have all the luck.

I already thought of that Puget. Wonder what it would cost to have a couple of em shipped back here. Fix em up and resell em out here on our side of the world.

JD in Milwaukee

Petty Officer 1st Class

My last boat, a 79 crestliner explorer had a 70 hp 'rude. It was a sweet running engine. I changed plugs out of guilt, not neccesity! I had to replace a starter solenoid and a water hose in 5 years. Great engine in my opinion, I see a ton of them on a lot of different boats.
One for you HA!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/boa/2488629610.html

Want me to pick her up for ya?

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Wow! That hull looks like it was made of a mirror!

Huron Angler

Admiral

Wish he'd explain why it's apparently no longer a good boat.

That damage looks like the rigs I've seen run aground on shoals and islands up north.:facepalm:

Limestone is not very forgiving.:eek:

I can't believe how nice that polished hull looks:D

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

That damage looks like the rigs I've seen run aground on shoals and islands up north.:facepalm:

I'm retarded. I didn't even notice the crumpled front end. I thought it was just the cover thrown up there. That guy has an extra zero on his price then.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

What a tragedy, that rig would be a beauty. He is asking silly water ready boat money for that mess.

yooperangler

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Wow I didn't even notice the crumpled bow what a waste of a good boat I would like to hear the story behind that though. Sorry for posting junk guys.