Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

rrumba

Ensign
Re: Starcraft on clist!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa/2411399167.html
1977 Star craft - $600 (Rockwell nc)
Rebuilt 1975 135 evinrude motor and 1977 starcraft boat with trailer.needs TLC but could be a good boat again.
call 704 794 7078 ask for charles

anyone in kentucky?

http://louisville.craigslist.org/boa/2461059117.html
1962 Starcraft w/Trailer - $800
This is a special find. This is a 1962 Star-craft boat with a 1961 40 horsepower Johnson motor. I am also including the trailer. Everything on this boat is original and in perfect condition. For more information please contact Eddie @ 502-693-0380

http://louisville.craigslist.org/boa/2446137464.html
1968 18.ft starcraft - $700 (Leitchfield ky)
1968 18.ft aluminum runabout. in board 4cylinder chevy lower unit in good condition motor runs needs interer 2AXL tilt-trailer
we got it because we were going to restore it but i became disabled.

http://bloomington.craigslist.org/boa/2419401163.html
72 19ft starcraft 600$ firm (bedford)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

This deal is one of two things - The guy hit the lottery or it falls in the "Too good to be true" category. Marinettes are not cheap - no way! Hope I'm wrong.

Nah, I think that fella is prolly thinking...

"Holy cow this boat is huge! What the heck am I going to do with it!"

Sell cheap to doods like us;)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa/2411399167.html
1977 Star craft - $600 (Rockwell nc)
Rebuilt 1975 135 evinrude motor and 1977 starcraft boat with trailer.needs TLC but could be a good boat again.
call 704 794 7078 ask for charles

anyone in kentucky?

http://louisville.craigslist.org/boa/2461059117.html
1962 Starcraft w/Trailer - $800
This is a special find. This is a 1962 Star-craft boat with a 1961 40 horsepower Johnson motor. I am also including the trailer. Everything on this boat is original and in perfect condition. For more information please contact Eddie @ 502-693-0380

http://louisville.craigslist.org/boa/2446137464.html
1968 18.ft starcraft - $700 (Leitchfield ky)
1968 18.ft aluminum runabout. in board 4cylinder chevy lower unit in good condition motor runs needs interer 2AXL tilt-trailer
we got it because we were going to restore it but i became disabled.

http://bloomington.craigslist.org/boa/2419401163.html
72 19ft starcraft 600$ firm (bedford)

Hey rrumba! I see you found your way over to the Starcraft forum, excellent!;)

rrumba

Ensign

Yep I sure did....but don't think it is a good thing.

Showed the wife the 18 ft and SHE told me to go get it. Talk about a switch. Resto 1 in progress, have some work I'm doing on my 24 ft thompson as well, now rebuilding a transmission on my expedition that I just finished rebuilding the motor on and SHE wants her to get the 75 starcraft get it running so she can drive it them fix it up after the summer winds down. Boy I do love my wife, permission to get another boat, woo hoo

She hates driving the thompson because it's to big for her and she is not used to twin engines. I may just lose that boat to her so don't be surprised if I start another thread about a pink tinny.

Now if the got will call me back we will be in business:D:facepalm:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

All I gotta say is....

AWESOME!!!

Post up some photos when you drag that metal boat home and we'll welcome you into the Starcraft brohood;):D

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Showed the wife the 18 ft and SHE told me to go get it. Talk about a switch.Boy I do love my wife, permission to get another boat, woo hoo

Now if the got will call me back we will be in business:D:facepalm:

rrumba, May I borrow your wife? Then I can tell the other wife that she said it was OK. :D Sounds like a plan! Hope you get called back - good luck.

rrumba

Ensign

rrumba, May I borrow your wife? Then I can tell the other wife that she said it was OK. :D Sounds like a plan! Hope you get called back - good luck.

Sure, just don't let them see this thread :eek:

Posted this in my other thread thinking i was doing it here.......:facepalm: So i will put it here now. sorry for the double post i will remove it from my other one.

Here is a link to the boat. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/boa/2408399288.html

Now i have a huge dilemma, and i blame you JASOUTSIDE (you enabler) and everyone else on this site for my problems.

If everyone here was now so knowledable, willing to share the knowledge, supporting, helpful and just all round great bunch of people I would not be in this "BOAT" i am in... figurtive and literal by way...

The guy with the 1975 Starcraft, Model unknown, emailed me back and he will take the 300.00 for it

Tomorrow i go down to the south east side of Atlanta to bring her home to her long lost sisters.

rather interesting, my first OB ever, now it will be a harem, Cuddy with twin I/Os, runabout with single I/O, now a precious metal with an OB.....hmmm maybe that will be her name.

If it was not for stumbling across the IBoats community a year or more ago and all the lurking i did in that time reading as much as i could and seeing how helpful and truly concerned people are on here, i would have ditched the 67 IMP, not picked up the thompson, or the Starcraft that i getting tomorrow.....YEE HAW!!!

I really need an Android Ap for this forum........

New thread will start for that one after i get back from my trip although i am sure i will be giddy like a school girl and do some cleaning and picture taking tomorrow anyway. who am i kidding :D.

the admiral and kids will be doing most of the work on her while i tend to the IMP and some other repairs i have to make to the Thompson since it got vandalized..GRRRRR. I will be doing the documenting on this site and giving them the "Technical" expertise that they will need. (I will be getting it from you guys and just spitting it out so I seem smarter.....shh don't let them know though) ;)

rrumba

Ensign

now i have to go find out about something i am cluesless about, a 1975 Evinrude 140 OB, and it has power trim, guess that is good for an OB that age????

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

now i have to go find out about something i am cluesless about, a 1975 Evinrude 140 OB, and it has power trim, guess that is good for an OB that age????

I was eyeballing that one too rrumba, glad it stayed in the family so to speak. As far as the Evinrude 140, the Jonny/Rude guys talk about loopers, crossflows and other things that go over my head. Post up over in their chunk of the forums, you can't go wrong. Welcome to Tin Boats and Good Luck! BTW - Tilt 'n Trim can't be bad and it's only 36 years young, barely broken in.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Yah baby! rrumba likes the Starcraft flavored Cool Aid:D:D

Photos/video of the action so we see your sweet new (old) ride:)

TC777

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey rumba, I emailed that guy about 3 weeks ago. Same story $300, guy gave me a fake phone number. I emailed him several times trying to get a number, then emailed him my phone number (mistake). Then he emailed me directions from my house to somewhere in Eatonton along with a fake number. Which was strange because all he knew about me was my name and number. He gave me a load of crap about meeting me and so on. Since then we have been getting strange phone calls from strange so called charities (with the same creepy voice) wanting money! Hopefully it will work out for you, it didn't for me.

Sure, just don't let them see this thread :eek:

Posted this in my other thread thinking i was doing it here.......:facepalm: So i will put it here now. sorry for the double post i will remove it from my other one.

Here is a link to the boat. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/boa/2408399288.html

Now i have a huge dilemma, and i blame you JASOUTSIDE (you enabler) and everyone else on this site for my problems.

If everyone here was now so knowledable, willing to share the knowledge, supporting, helpful and just all round great bunch of people I would not be in this "BOAT" i am in... figurtive and literal by way...

The guy with the 1975 Starcraft, Model unknown, emailed me back and he will take the 300.00 for it

Tomorrow i go down to the south east side of Atlanta to bring her home to her long lost sisters.

rather interesting, my first OB ever, now it will be a harem, Cuddy with twin I/Os, runabout with single I/O, now a precious metal with an OB.....hmmm maybe that will be her name.

If it was not for stumbling across the IBoats community a year or more ago and all the lurking i did in that time reading as much as i could and seeing how helpful and truly concerned people are on here, i would have ditched the 67 IMP, not picked up the thompson, or the Starcraft that i getting tomorrow.....YEE HAW!!!

I really need an Android Ap for this forum........

New thread will start for that one after i get back from my trip although i am sure i will be giddy like a school girl and do some cleaning and picture taking tomorrow anyway. who am i kidding :D.

the admiral and kids will be doing most of the work on her while i tend to the IMP and some other repairs i have to make to the Thompson since it got vandalized..GRRRRR. I will be doing the documenting on this site and giving them the "Technical" expertise that they will need. (I will be getting it from you guys and just spitting it out so I seem smarter.....shh don't let them know though) ;)

rrumba

Ensign

Hey rumba, I emailed that guy about 3 weeks ago. Same story $300, guy gave me a fake phone number. I emailed him several times trying to get a number, then emailed him my phone number (mistake). Then he emailed me directions from my house to somewhere in Eatonton along with a fake number. Which was strange because all he knew about me was my name and number. He gave me a load of crap about meeting me and so on. Since then we have been getting strange phone calls from strange so called charities (with the same creepy voice) wanting money! Hopefully it will work out for you, it didn't for me.

Sorry to hear about that. The guy did live in Eatonton and he did take the offer as she now sits at home with the rest of the gaggle of ongoing projects. ;) Hmmm, now i have get rid of some of the other porjects....or at least complete them :facepalm:

TC777

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sweet! I'm glad it worked out for ya. It should make a nice boat.