Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Fire Sale!!! :eek: Maybe this belongs in the TLC thread. Wish they had starboard stern pics. Not too sure about the "new floor/crapit".

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/boa/2447077754.html

1972 starcraft holliday 17ft aluminum boat 140 horse johnson outboard 2 stroke (rebilt moter last summer and it flys) new floor/crapit also has a kenwood cd player. mild fire in boat in back moter is ok needs vary vary little work to fix fire damage and 1974 trailer with new lights,wireing,wheels and tires $800 obo

Huron Angler

Admiral

Wow that's a real gem there. Love that rig:D

Fire Sale!!! :eek: Maybe this belongs in the TLC thread. Wish they had starboard stern pics. Not too sure about the "new floor/crapit".

1972 starcraft holliday 17ft aluminum boat 140 horse johnson outboard 2 stroke (rebilt moter last summer and it flys) new floor/crapit also has a kenwood cd player. mild fire in boat in back moter is ok needs vary vary little work to fix fire damage and 1974 trailer with new lights,wireing,wheels and tires $800 obo

Haha, oh man where to start. I don't like buying burnt motors as a general rule.

If it needs "vary, vary" little work why not do it prior to selling?:facepalm:

I do want to know what a "mild fire" entails so I might email him.;)

Those are some good CL ads, nice work GA_Boater.:cool:

GA_Boater

Thanks HA. The Starcrafts and other tinnies are out there waiting to burn holes in our pockets or just go up in flames - LOL

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

That Islander is friggin' gorgeous.

The Fire damage there looks like it mainly involved the battery area. That $1500 engine might be just fine. I'd buy it if it was local.

yooperangler

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I agree with EZ doesn't look like major damage from the fire nice project for the money if the aluminum is ok. I also think "crapit" is the proper terminology for carpet in a boat and should be used from this day forward:)

GA_Boater

GA_Boater

These boats are worth quite a bit of money, as you know :p

EZ - I'm sure the trailer is worth more than the asking price too :D Or scrap value :eek:

Thanks for merging posts EZ - wasn't thinking. Tin frenzy ya know.

Huron Angler

Admiral

Im sure the wife will understand. No really honey, I bought it for someone else.

And after you drop it off at my place I'll say, "We are just doing a favor for a friend, just storing the boat here for a couple weeks" :D