Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

coostv

Petty Officer 1st Class
Don't remember seeing this posted. Are there 5/4 deck boards in there I am seeing for the deck??

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/boa/5610966997.html
00C0C_kHM17ni4dyB_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

jbcurt00

Staff member
Coostv:
Appears to be, 5/4 decking PT boards.

W non helm rated seat pedestal

pckeen

Commander
its not an outboard bracket....it what is called a SEADRIVE outboard.....weird set up....discontinued ....probably late 80s the power head was just like an normnal outboard, but the stern bracket was all its own

bob

So what was wrong with them? Motor got swamped easily?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well now, this one was a shocker for me to see posted up on clist!

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/boa/5630210819.html

Forgive me, but you've gone through a harbor full of boats :D since I've been in the forum - Is this the SN you still have or the swapped one?

Do you you remember who you swapped with? The CL guy cruises the forum and posts an ad on CL to find out who has her now?

If I was looking, I think sending you a PM might be easier and more fruitful. :doh:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
That was crazy I just stumbled on that ad. Yah, I actually traded that one for the big 26 footer. I traded to a guy over on the other side of the state. I have no idea who he is or his contact info or I'd help the fella out.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
That was crazy I just stumbled on that ad. Yah, I actually traded that one for the big 26 footer. I traded to a guy over on the other side of the state. I have no idea who he is or his contact info or I'd help the fella out.

A Ha - Another bottom feeder, back alley deal under cover of darkness. :spy: LOL

pckeen

Commander
I guess I should be more specific. Road trip scheduled for August or September to pick up the Yellow Submarine.

I've got a deposit down on it, and the sale will be completed once we sort out some title issues, as the boat and trailer never formally changed hands from the original owners......

Sale complete. Title issues all sorted out. When I make the trip out, I'll have to replace the tires and put on some electric brakes before driving it back......now if I could just find a donor boat with a low hours motor, Alpha II outdrive, 200-260hp, for less than I'll get by parting out the trailer. :D

Last edited:

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander
^^Awesome, I don't think we've seen a completed 25' Chieftain here? Good luck with it, that'll make a great low cost cruiser!