Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

el toro

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Starcraft on clist!

just callled about this one... http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/boa/2163855203.html day late and dollar short...already sold. anyone here buy it?

The posting is gone but was that the Islander in Olympia for $1000? It was just put up there yesterday, I phoned the guy as soon as I got home from work today and it was already gone. I also was wondering if someone here got it?

WhidbeyBob

Cadet

Yes, it was the one in Olympia. I called in the early afternoon and left a voice mail. The guy was nice enough to call back at 5:00pm and tell me it was sold. Still looking for a Starcraft cutty project boat...

ProMach

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Cool...If your going to see it, let us know. I am 100% committed to be uncommitted to another boat since Diane isnt working at the moment..

ok- i looked at her and it seems to be in great shape, as far as the hull goes. the transome is totally rotten as well as the floor( blown foam-n-carpet) i offered 200 bones. has a helm and most hardware, instuments as well. even has the screen door. as soon as i figure out my "smart" phone i'll dl some pics.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

ok- i looked at her and it seems to be in great shape, as far as the hull goes. the transome is totally rotten as well as the floor( blown foam-n-carpet) i offered 200 bones. has a helm and most hardware, instuments as well. even has the screen door. as soon as i figure out my "smart" phone i'll dl some pics.

Well, so...???

Did he take it?

Did ya haul her home?

Holy smokes, if you snatched that for $200, wow!!!:D

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Still looking for a Starcraft cutty project boat...

Don't know if this is still for sale or maybe too far away from ya Bob.:confused: Definitely a project.:rolleyes:
The area code is 541.

Attachments

• Win Bay Sept 2010 006.jpg
    Win Bay Sept 2010 006.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Win Bay Sept 2010 004.jpg
    Win Bay Sept 2010 004.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 0

ProMach

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well, so...???

Did he take it?

Did ya haul her home?

Holy smokes, if you snatched that for $200, wow!!!:D

OHHH DID I STEP IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISA IS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

The guy I talked to isnt the seller. The seller is his old employee, but its the employee's elderly dad selling the rig. He was supposed to call me back and hasnt yet. Lisa said that she doesnt want the "sanford and sons" happening here. I guess I shouldnt had brought up her paddle boat SHE pulled from the trash... that i have to fix yet.( should I start a thread?) Funny thing is.. i just earned 200 from the scrap yard from old windows and soffit.
IF YOU WANT THIS RIG, PM ME! we can work it out. the hull is beautiful, but the transom is ROT.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

So wait, you got it! Or, waiting to hear if you got it?

Either way it sounds like you are in hot water, yikes! Quick, grab some tools and start renovating the kitchen, works like a charm man! I had a wall knocked down within two hours of the new Jet Star arriving on property.

If you pick up that hull for $200 keep it, that is a smoking deal! Take your beating and rebuild that big rig, eh:D

Huron Angler

Admiral

If Islanders are going for $200 I'd better wait and get one like that. It's even got the I/O removed already what a deal:D

ProMach

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ok, heres the deal. No I don't have it. He hasn't called back yet. And I'm forced to back away from it. I will help someone else buy it, its worth it. However, the masterchief is not as mad, but no means no with her. I guess one starcraft is enough for now. I have video of the boat. Pm me and ill email it to you.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

By the way buddy, I have heard that "Sanford and Son" comment around my place before too...

I think it's a wise move to keep the marriage intact.:)