Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant
Re: Starcraft on clist!

2010-11-16_13-46-43_277.jpg2010-11-16_13-47-48_974.jpg2010-11-16_13-46-59_741.jpg2010-11-16_13-46-43_277.jpg2010-11-16_13-47-48_974.jpg2010-11-16_13-46-59_741.jpg

Humm.... hope this works. I took the pics over deer season, but could not get them uploaded, but she was still sitting there last week. Look to be in decent shape (at least as compared to mine) :cool:

Huron Angler

Admiral

View attachment 79566View attachment 79567View attachment 79568View attachment 79566View attachment 79567View attachment 79568

Humm.... hope this works. I took the pics over deer season, but could not get them uploaded, but she was still sitting there last week. Look to be in decent shape (at least as compared to mine) :cool:

WOW I love that boat:D:D The fact that it's a classic Chieftain, an outboard model, it's in Michigan, and the price is a good starting point is all killing me right now. I think I should sell my SS and go get that one maybe??? (someone else please buy it before I end up with 3 boats)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Oh man. Mike, you should grab that! 22' OB Chief! In good shape too! Trailer even looks solid! Total package with a realistic/reasonable price tag! I'd be all over that if I didn't already have one sitting in the garage buddy.

Fuel up, go get er!;)

Alpheus

Lieutenant Commander

That trailer is identical to the one that came with mine. Someone needs to snatch that up...

Huron Angler

Admiral

Oh man. Mike, you should grab that! 22' OB Chief! In good shape too! Trailer even looks solid! Total package with a realistic/reasonable price tag! I'd be all over that if I didn't already have one sitting in the garage buddy.

Fuel up, go get er!;)

That trailer is identical to the one that came with mine. Someone needs to snatch that up...

I've been thinking about this boat since I saw the photos last night...and I've been trying to get Huron Sr. on the horn to see if he's up for a little drive across the Mighty Mac bridge to go check out the rig(I know if he drives up there he will drag it home, he's not one to waste gas/time for nothing:D

If he doesn't want it for himself I would certainly be glad to give her a home too, either way I think it belongs in our family.

He's only about an hour south of the bridge so we'll see it I can sell him on this idea:)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Well, that sounds like something Mike! New boat for dad of Huron is kinda like a new boat for Huron! Brilliant!:D:D:D:D

mfgniagara

Petty Officer 3rd Class

This is for sale here in NJ, http://southjersey.craigslist.org/boa/2146117433.html, the same guy sold me an MFG, I had looked at this when I was there back in Oct but he didn't want to sell it.
He said he was going to hang a motor and use it. It needed seats and a motor, and maybe a steering cable. The trailer had all new running gear, he was putting it together when I was there back in the fall. He had two new axles, all the springs, hardware, etc going under that boat.

The boat was clean looking up close, not all banged up, it still had a nice shine to it. I was looking for a fishing boat but he wouldn't budge then, now I'm fully committed into another boat, and now it's for sale. He had a 50hp Merc he was going to hang on it then. It sounds like he found another boat or lost interest. (If it were mine, I'd pull the new parts and part it out but it looks like a deal if anyone wants an easy project).

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/boa/2146117433.html

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Scratch-Scratch Its a glasser

Starman8

Chief Petty Officer

I'm in Ohio, and my 79SS18 came from Iowa

Huron Angler

Admiral

Big Islander:D - 470:(...

http://nmi.craigslist.org/boa/2148737684.html

He has been trying for two years now to sell/trade this. I worked with him on a trade deal that didn't end up going through - he is flexible.

That would really solve my 9-footitus that I've been suffering from:D

If it's a '83 261 V Weekender...then wouldn't it be a 26 footer?

If I get her she'd be a 28' once the bracket is attached:)