Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Clearly that gentleman's wife told him to sell the boat and outboards since he probably doesn't use them all that often...so he listed them:D

When they don't sell he can claim he tried...and still keep his favorite 4 motors and little SC tinny;)

Those 3hp Johnnyrudes are great little motors.

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

You think her a@#*&! boyfriend was also a Starcraft owner?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/boa/2131957186.html

After my last title fiasco I'm not touching that one. I have a news flash for the young lady too, all guys are............

Flatrock is 45 minutes south of me. I wonder if it is a Starcraft? The first thing you do in a fight with the women is hide the fishing rods and take the boat to your brothers. Video games too, and those expensive aluminum baseball bats. You need to have a plan, obviously the jerk boyfriend doesn't have a plan. Poor guy, you think it's an Islander?:D

dozerII

Admiral

After my last title fiasco I'm not touching that one. I have a news flash for the young lady too, all guys are............

Flatrock is 45 minutes south of me. I wonder if it is a Starcraft? The first thing you do in a fight with the women is hide the fishing rods and take the boat to your brothers. Video games too, and those expensive aluminum baseball bats. You need to have a plan, obviously the jerk boyfriend doesn't have a plan. Poor guy, you think it's an Islander?:D

For $150.00 you can find out and have an extra boat.
Glen

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

WOW, some things just aren't funny.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Ah come on fellas, just hassling ya a little! Just making sure you guys are awake this am is all!

Sorry, flowers in the mail for ya.

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

Nah, most of the real jerks that I know are SS owners.
:D:D

We like to be called bad boys. The "Open Bow Bad Boys Club". Shees I would have expected a random shot over the bow by the Holiday crowd but from a Cabin Cruiser guy! I never saw that coming. I didn't even know know hippies owned guns.:p

partridge-family-bus.jpg

Suggested paint scheme for the 76' Islander.

NBL, nothing but love.:D

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Dude, I like that scheme! I'll think on it for a few days, eh. Man, I'd spend a fortune on the tape job though!:rolleyes:;)

Cheers

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

Its not on CList, but if anyone is looking for a big Starcraft, there is one for sale on the side of US-2 just east of Escanaba, MI. It looks like a 21' Chieftain... and its an outboard. Comes with 100 hp I think. I saw it over Christmas weekend when I was up that way and stopped to take a few pics and got the phone number if any of y'all are interested.

Alpheus

Lieutenant Commander

post up some pics. I always enjoy looking at old tinnys...

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Yah man, what he said^^^^

Thanks!