Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

64osby

Admiral
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

The Milton Tri Hull looks like it could be an ice breaker. It must weigh as much as a tank, capacity 3 - 4.

Stevens520

Petty Officer 1st Class

The Milton Tri Hull looks like it could be an ice breaker. It must weigh as much as a tank, capacity 3 - 4.

I have no idea where he came up with the capacities for the equipment, but let's just say that the fellow who wrote that isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to equipment.......or fire fighting/EMS for that matter.;) I know it will carry more that that easily.

Jas: nice find!

and2ram

Seaman

I emailed the seller of the 18' Holiday in Forest Lake, I just might be interested. I sold my 18' SuperSportser because it needed too much done. The Holiday has always intrigued me and I'd love to have one in good shape.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I emailed the seller of the 18' Holiday in Forest Lake, I just might be interested. I sold my 18' SuperSportser because it needed too much done. The Holiday has always intrigued me and I'd love to have one in good shape.

That's a pretty good looking rig and I like the IO version:thumb:

(OB guys, nevermind:tongue-new:)

64osby

Admiral

Very sad day in Jas' world. Tragedy. Terrible. Remember that big 26' Islander I was talking about earlier ^^^^^?

She no longer has a head...

decapitatedislander.jpg

I'm going to go over here and cry now:Cry::Cry::Cry:

That would make an AWESOME CC project. A one of a kind 26' Mariner.:)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

That would make an AWESOME CC project. A one of a kind 26' Mariner.:)

Or, it would make an awesome Islander project, you know, with the cabin part on there:disturbed:

He actually sent me photos of his completed work. He turned it into a side console. I'm too sad to post em:blue:

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

no 2X4's going into my project!!! and he is my older brother , that's why he gets a longer boat.....just kidding...guys like him and me needed to find someone cutting the top off and keeping it, and getting rid of the rest of the hull!:facepalm:....I couldn't deal with a 26 footer...I have a hard time turning my rig around in my yard now!!!! I have the snow plow guy drive the snow all the way across the yard so I can pull in enough to back the boat into its spot...but I am sure one winter day off the coast of Rhode island out in the atlantic... I might wish I had a 26 foot V5 hull under me.bob

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

He should call the volunteer fire dept. for a practice fire.

barato2

Commander

y'all are talkin like new-boat customers again. i see a lot of weathered wood there that could be built into something where people would pay extra for the weathered look. that's about the only legal source for brazilian rosewood today, recycled lumber from when people in Brazil used it for siding and flooring.........and you should see what "sinker" redwood, reclaimed from logs that sank 100 years ago when being floated down rivers in CA, goes for.

ever been to Santa Fe? they call mud huts "casitas" there, and get 250K for em.......

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander

Dontcha worry, barato, it's still heating season here and I'm absolutely certain that someone will show up to claim all that heirloom wood.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Dontcha worry, barato, it's still heating season here and I'm absolutely certain that someone will show up to claim all that heirloom wood.

Heirloom wood - Is that what y'all call termite infested wood in VT?

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander

Perhaps the greatest trade-off of living near the 45th parallel is the complete absence of termites. We do have cluster flies in old wood structures, though. Good times with those.