Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

So I've been in contact with this fella a few times...

SF-261-V- aluminum / TRADE

I really, really, want that hull but man it's sooooo over priced (especially with the 470 driveline in there). And, he doesn't seem all that interested in coming down much.

So he mentioned to me today he'll cut the top off and make it a CC if it doesn't sell. Rats.

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer

I hear ya Jas, that is a great hull for sure and a tough one to come by in our area. It would be a shame for him to butcher it up. Some people are hard to wheel and deal with. I know when I was dealing on the Chief and pointing out the bad the owner started talking scrap figuring nobody was gonna buy it. But at least we came to an agreement on price saving him a trip to the scrapper and I got a good project at a great price.

If you do end up making a good deal with him and would like to part with that beaver troll let me know....I would be very interested.

64osby

Admiral

I really, really, want that hull but man it's sooooo over priced (especially with the 470 driveline in there). And, he doesn't seem all that interested in coming down much.

So... what... If you did get it would you put that one in front of the Islander too? Like the last 3 Tinny's that pulled in your drive.

The Islander would love to go on vacation. I could hear it telling you, all the way on this side of the state.:lol:

jbcurt00

Staff member

Wow, harsh 64.. True but harsh....
774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Harsh but true is right! Bah, I had that coming 64.

Nah, WW has it. That 26' Islander hull is so rare and old Jas' Holy Grail boat ya know. If, I can score one (priced right) that would be cool! Even if it sat for a few years waiting for me to get to her.

With the given condition, the 470 for power, and a trailer that looks to be too small that boat is over priced by prolly $2500. That's just not even close, bummer.

64osby

Admiral

Wow, harsh 64.. True but harsh....
774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif

Harsh but true is right! Bah, I had that coming 64.

Didn't mean to sound so harsh.:embarassed:

Just really want to see you get the Islander on the water. Lots of great work on that boat.

Can just picture the big goofy grin when you're are out on the water at HHI with it.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Dood, harsh truth is the best kind!! Love it:peaceful:

I do have kind of goofy grin sometimes don't I:nerd:

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

Dood, harsh truth is the best kind!! Love it:peaceful:

I do have kind of goofy grin sometimes don't I:nerd:

Yikes Jas, the tin hoard got you.

Let me get this straight, we need to finish projects in a timely manner.:eek: How many projects can we start at once? Is there a time limit? What happens if you get twofootitus in the middle of your project? if I get another project do I have to hide it from you guys?

I'm pretty sure I'm in violation of a few rules here.

jbcurt00

Staff member

wish the wife would allow, would love to have on CL: boat

Carp, the Admiral has never been more pleased that I am out of town & a couple days drive from the house & even further from this 'deal'...

Good project, great price............. Best guess? 20' Islander? Looks much bigger then the 18' Holiday...

Blacksting

Petty Officer 1st Class

anyone see my ad on CL ? i'm moving to fla. in hopes of getting work in the orlando area. i've seen a multitude of condos going up in a 1 mile radius . so far they have it jammed up w/ too much help and i havent had much luck . so i need the $$$ . any takers ???:watermelon:

coolbri70

Lieutenant Commander

That right there is a sweat deal, if it was even four days closre I would go get it.:laugh:

the admiral just allowed the purchase of a kicker motor, on the condition that i do not mention boating untill spring:facepalm: if this had come up before that, it would be in my back yard being stripped down to restore