Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

BonairII

Commander
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Ive lived in Fulton for the last 20 years before moving full time on Seneca Lake. I'm thinking alot about this Islander. What do you think about it ??

Looks really nice. If you are interested, I'd contact the seller asap and get an idea if there's anything wrong with it etc. And it get an idea if he/she is flexible on price.

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

I don't have any good pics, but I passed a '84 SS (18' I think) that just was put along the road for sale, $1500 obo. Its white/burnt orange in color, has a 85 hp Evinrude on a cmc mount. I can stop and get more info if anyone is interested!

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

WOW..That rig is worth EVERY dollar..pristine and the kicker/trolling motors included?
STFU!:)

I'll say no more.......except.......Hey Kev.....
.....that pic of the trailer????????...wonder if he put the boat in a field of grass while he snapped it????:facepalm:

Last edited:

jbcurt00

Staff member

I'll say no more.......except.......
.....that pic of the trailer????????...wonder if he put the boat in a field of grass while he snapped it????:facepalm:

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket: That's exactly what CBK was doing w/ the B-ticket afield pix:facepalm: Sorry dude, That <<-- is why I said I didn't want to offend you, lowest common denominator:eek: and all.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I'll say no more.......except.......

I guess you haven't looked at many resto threads. Plenty of boats off the trailer and plenty of pics of the trailers during resto. The trailer pic in the ad is a good way of showing what you have for sale and not hiding anything. Also - maybe the boats on the lake. That looks like it could be at the ramp. Look at all the water tracks from boats/trailers being pulled out. Kevin knows about boats and grass. :facepalm:

FishNmemories

Petty Officer 1st Class

I was going to post a link for a 22 ft Starchief that had a 150 hp bolted on the back for $15,500.00 obo, but it sold!! I could be wrong on the particular model of Starcraft, but my point was how much more these boats are selling for up here in Canada. Anyways the posting was deleted and the photos showed that it was in good shape.

GameOnSalmon

Seaman Apprentice

What model is this? This might be just what I'm looking for....

That would be a Holiday... Closed bow and in Great shape for the money... If it was 900 cheaper it would
already be gone and i would be in route from Boise, Idaho to pick it up... HA HA

Robert

barato2

Commander

cool old tinnie in southern CO:
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/boa/3067259010.html

cool BIG old tinnie.....23' Lone Star cruiser for 1250, mucho project
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/boa/2992276096.html

want the feel of a really big boat? want to have to ring down to the engine room for more power? look at the control setup in the 4th pic:
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/boa/2947734068.html
anyone have any idea what is going on there? mother in law got veto power on the throttle?

I looked at the Islander in B-ville. It looked like a quickie (sloppy ) paint job. Still a nice boat but I will continue to shop.

John

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

I was going to post a link for a 22 ft Starchief that had a 150 hp bolted on the back for $15,500.00 obo, but it sold!! I could be wrong on the particular model of Starcraft, but my point was how much more these boats are selling for up here in Canada. Anyways the posting was deleted and the photos showed that it was in good shape.

Wow...maybe I should get this 22 foot girl and drive it up to Canada

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/boa/3033137959.html