St. Augustine in May/June: UPDATED: Now With Dates!

nlain

Commander
Re: St. Augustine in May/June: UPDATED: Now With Dates!

I gave to agree with sasto, I'm waiting. How many days you gonna sleep. :D

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry for the delay, guys. I only took a few pictures, myself, but my wife got a bunch. Still thinking about the fantastic time we had on this trip. Meeting everyone was exactlty how I'd thought it would be... Incredible!!!

I've got satlelite internet and the weather here has been very poor for reception. It's taken my wife hours to post pics on her blog. I've tried several times to load pics to my iboats files without success. I havn't even been able to post this reply without pics.

I've had to rewrite half of this reply already when it failed to post and I only had the first paragraph remaining when I hit the back button. I'll keep trying.

nlain

Commander

I tried to go with sat internet, but the local tel co had internet service so direct tv could not provide service, sounds like that was good if you have that much trouble with internet service. The clouds will go away sooner or later and you will be able to get it done. Just keep trying, you will make it.

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

I tried to go with sat internet, but the local tel co had internet service so direct tv could not provide service, sounds like that was good if you have that much trouble with internet service. The clouds will go away sooner or later and you will be able to get it done. Just keep trying, you will make it.

I'm really glad you couldn't get it. Cable internet is faster, more reliable, and cheaper... So is DSL and ISDN. Satlelite is all that's available where I live. It's lousy.

markmc

Cadet

Please send me a pm next time an event is planned for St Augustine.

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry for the delays. Been really hectic between work and home and weather issues with internet. I havn't forgotten about the pics. They'll be posted soon. I'm at work now. I've got a really busy day planned at home tomorrow, but I'll do my best to get some pics posted by tomorrow night.

markmc, You can count on a PM next time.

markmc

Cadet

Kewl, please keep me in the loop.
I have a dock in canal at my place, just off the intercoastal.. i can see the SR206 draw bridge from my place..
If anyone transitting needs a place to tie up..

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

Still havn't figured out how to attach pics other than "thumbnails". still working on that.:redface: As soon as I figure it out, I'll label each one with descriptions. Until then, I hope everyone enjoys these.211.jpg008.jpg186.jpg220.jpg

Attachments

• 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 0

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

Here's 4 more. It's taking too long to load these pics. I'm working tonight and have to get some sleep. There'll be more to follow at some point this weekend. I've got the weekend off. I'll be working at home all day tomorrow after working all night tonight.:eek: I'll probably get some more uploaded on Sunday. I'll try to figure out how to load the pics as regular pics as opposed to thumbnails. One step at a time... I'm still just a dumb kid from Brooklyn!!!;)

258.jpg220.jpg008.jpg186.jpg