SouWinner - Yo-lota Lancruisers

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: SouWinner - Yo-lota Lancruisers

3 rotor non turbo engine with 540 hp on the dyno
Ever thought of dropping that puppy in a boat?

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

achris,<br />I spose you want the 320 km/h top speed also.<br /><br />Peter

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Can I? :D

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

achris<br />if you go to this website Kiwi RE and follow the links to Customer cars you will see a lot of photos of my nephew Mark Porter's RX7 as it raced in Japan.<br />The web page is weird in its setup but if you scroll down the pictures on the LHS of the screen you can enlarge each one as you go.<br />Mark also ran the transam Jaguar sedan that features there as well.<br />He currently lives on the Gold Coast and has been enjoying the Konica V8 Supercars (Hydralink Commodore) the past couple of seasons.<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />Peter

Dunaruna

Admiral

Boomyal, heres a photo of Phils Fairmont Ghia. He is still having trouble with broadband.<br /><br />
PhilsFairmont.jpg
<br /><br />Aldo

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I am back on for a few minutes.<br />Thanks for putting up the snap Aldo.<br />Boomyal,I am sure you have equivalents in the Ford range to the Fairmont Ghia. Must have.<br />Anyway, what do you think of the wifes garden. She has about 80 running meters of this type of garden. Looks great. Been in a drought for a few years now, so it look a lot better when we have a dam full of water to use on it rather than having to use "grey sullage water".<br />Cheers<br />Phillip