Somebody,... Please Tell Me the Truth....

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Somebody,... Please Tell Me the Truth....

If your feeln bad come on down we will defiantly make it worse..
Well,.............. I Sure Am GLAD , that Somethings in Life Can be Counted On........... :D <br />
So is this why you posted over at boating ABC?
Nope,......... Things got Really Ugly over there several months ago..... cc lancer was in on That 1..... The Mods selectively edited My posts on the Incompleteness,+ Inaccuracy of the Seloc Manuals....It made me look like an even Bigger Ahole than I really Am ...... little did I know, the Boss from Seloc hangs out there..... I wasn't Banned, Just Severely Edited.....<br />I Just started going back there.... LOT'S of Inaccurate Info over there......<br />Same sort of thing happened at boatered a couple years ago,.. That's how iboats became My place to hang out............ ;) <br />
just let it be like water off a duck's back.
Ooohhh, No Problem..........<br />Actually I kinda Enjoy a Good Pi$$ing Match............ :D <br />On the thread mentioned above, I Must have been making Good Points...........<br />That's Why I was Selectively Edited......<br />By the Same Token,... I Will,+ Have admitted when I'm Wrong.........Believe it or Not,.... It happens Occasionally............. :D <br /><br />No,... This was a different thing Altogether......<br />I Still haven't figured out exactly(or even remotely) what I did Wrong..... I haven't disclosed Where this happened, as I don't want to cause Problems with the site.... It's a Great site....<br />And,<br />I'm afaid that if I posted it, You Clowns would SWAMP it,+ create More of a Problem.......<br />Now,..... I really Would like to know what I Did..... The Owner/ Moderator seems to be done emailing me,+ Still has made No Mention of What I did..... Just to Forget It...........<br />So,...... I'd Love to tell Somebody Where it is, I'm just more than alittle Nervous about telling the World,+ Creating More Problems.........<br />Anybody care to go have a Look See.???<br /><br />Thanks again for all the moral support Guys............... Bondo... ;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I'm afaid that if I posted it, You Clowns would SWAMP it
But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? <br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

tylerin

Commander

When I first joined the site Bondo helped me every time. He doesn't sugar-coat it if thats what your looking for (I'm not). If I have a problem now I use search w/ my problem and add "Bondo" and I get the answers I'm looking for. Enough said

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

glad to see ya still got yur sense of humor bondo.<br />life's too short to worry about some cyber-cop!<br /><br />besides, u can't leave... how are we gonna plan a<br />good old musky hunt in clayton this spring?<br />dueling islanders! LOL

Bondo

Staff member

good old musky hunt in clayton this spring?
Musky.?? In the Spring.??<br /><br />That's Walleye Time......... Big Fat Cows...... On the Lake...... ;) <br /><br />I'll find you some dockage, or lodging, But, I'll be Walleye Hunting......<br /><br />My open water fishing season runs;<br /><br />Trout, as soon as the trailer will break thru the ice at the launches,... 'cause that's the only species that's in season..........<br />Then, it's Walleye from the openning day till the Salmon move in... Then a couple weekends Might be spent fishing Salmon........ <br />Then, Back to Chasing the Eyes......<br />Then,.... I'll go spend some time running the Musky haunts....... <br />The Luckiest I been is a couple Hook-ups,+ More Walleyes ........... :D <br />
and you have an ugly boat too! <br /> dueling islanders! LOL
Ugly She Is.......<br />But,..... She's Way Faster than Yours..........And,.. The Captian is Much Better Looking................ :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

way faster? LOL<br />25 ponies will get u to the hole faster maybe,<br />but the extra time won't make ya any better lookin'.<br /><br />june in the islands for me... got whole rest<br />of year to troll lk O.<br /><br />july 4th is when all the numbskulls show up,<br />so before that or after memorial day is better.<br />having all them islands to yurself is worth it!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I really did like the idea of using pop bottles as floatation. After all, closed cell foam is anything but closed when it comes to water.<br />Don't let them git to ya, Bondo.<br />But I can relate to how it makes you feel. I let one person (ONE), sour me forever, from posting on another site.<br />I had many members there, who I still consider my friends, and now, rarely get the chance to interact with them because of that one schmutz.<br />Don't let it happen here, because we need the ideas from bright people like you, to overshaddow the bias of the rare moron.<br />As for Bayliner, you're crazy!! They're good boats!! :D

gonfishn

Commander

MelloYellow took me gator huntn on the Niagra last year. He is from some hello and goodbye on the same sign town in upper NY..<br /><br />Some of my best musky fishn is done in the spring just as it is for eyes..Next to the Gator the Eyes are my next best fin to catch..

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

'Any Bondo is better than no Bondo". <br /><br />I and many others have benifited greatly from the "no-nonsense", "stright-forward", "commin-right-at-ya", "tactless" answers, weather they are right or wrong, he he, that you provide. He he. Bet you didn't know that! And...I THOUGHT my boat was the uglyist. another wrong assumption on my part.<br /><br />HEY, I just figgured it out...where the blue paint on my new, (to me), transom assembly came from!! Are our boats now related? Am I going to have to paint my boat "Bondo Blue"?<br /><br />AND anyway, What are YOU doing hanging out in the CELLAR?<br /><br />Is you're handle on ABCboats.com, Bondo?....sl

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

Just another thought, regarding pop bottles for flotation. Maybe it was here, maybe another place.<br />I read an article where these 2 kids fabricated a raft/canoe out of these afore mentioned and floated down the Mississippi to go and suprise visit their relitive in New Orleans, Louisana.<br />Only to be stopped by the Coast Guard a couple of miles from their destination....any one else read about that?...sl

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Getting back to the jest of this thread, <br />"Somebody,... Please tell me the truth"<br />"You can't handle the truth"<br />Where have I heard that? :p

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

huh? what'd he say? I don't understand. We talkin bout women, fishing, boats or beer? Or cars or sports? <br /><br />wait a sec, I think I've had conversations like that...okay, I got it now...<br /><br />Yes, Bondo, you're hair looks fine and those pants don't make you look fat. Can we just go now?<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br />and besides which you never specified what kind of pop (or as we say around here, what kind of coke). why not beer bottles? vodka?

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Keep up the good work. I enjoy the Bayliner threads, maybe a little too much..... :eek:

Bondo

Staff member

june in the islands for me...
Just let Me know MY.... I'll come around,+ Play with ya.......<br />I'm Sure that you can teach Me a few things about hooking Up with the Mighty Musky.......... <br />And, I'm Sure I can find Docking,+ Lodging at that time of year......Or Anytime for that matter.......<br />
HEY, I just figgured it out...where the blue paint on my new, (to me), transom assembly came from!!
Nope,.... Sorry Steve.....<br />I know little of the history of that,..... Other than it's off a HighLiner 222 of about the right vintage,+ it had the V8 Ford power...It came from somewhere in Mass......<br />
AND anyway, What are YOU doing hanging out in the CELLAR?<br />Is you're handle on ABCboats.com, Bondo?....
Yea,..Well,... I wander down here now,+ then.......<br /><br />I Am,+ Have Been, Bondo ,... Ever since before High School, To Most Everybody Who Really Knows Me.............<br />And,.... I've managed to use the Same handle Everywhere I've Ever Been on the Web................... ;) <br /><br />I'd like to find a link to that Soda-Pop Bottle Raft story........ That'll be some Great Gasoline for the Flotation threads....... :D <br /><br />jtexas,....They Gotta be Plastic......... Glass Don't Work....... :D ;) <br />
Keep up the good work. I enjoy the Bayliner threads, maybe a little too much.....
Ayuh,................. I just Threw another 5gal.s of Gas on the latest 1................ :rolleyes: <br />
Getting back to the jest of this thread, <br />"Somebody,... Please tell me the truth"<br />"You can't handle the truth"<br />Where have I heard that?
BTW, :confused: Am I missing Something ?? :confused: <br />Old Movie lines, Maybe..........<br />Come On SBN,..........I Can Take The Truth.......... I Am The Truth.......... :p

Stratocaster

Petty Officer 1st Class

As annoying as I find your Bayliner bashing, Bondo, I enjoy reading your other threads quite a lot. As you may or may not know, I am the manager of the Bayliner Owners' Club (BOC) at http://www.baylinerownersclub.org so I am duty bound to resist every incorrect thing you post about the brand ;) You should check out our site; you will see that not every owner loves his Bayliner or the company! <br /><br />As far as getting banned goes, every board should have a clearly-posted set of rules/guidelines. If you choose to drive on the sidewalk, you know banning is a possible outcome. But if you don't break any of those rules, you should not get banned. At BOC, we have a sponsor, and part of the deal is that they have no input into the content of the site. However, if anyone bashes the sponsor without backup, names, dates, etc, I will edit and ban with impunity. Mostly for legal reasons. <br /><br />Anyway, keep up the (mostly) good work. See you on the Bayliner threads :p

Bondo

Staff member

hehehehe....... No,..... I didn't know you're the Grand-Pubar at BOC.........<br />I've got the link in My fav.s,+ have refered Many people to it.......<br />And,..... Thank You.. But I don't think Ill be hanging around there too often....<br /><br />I also Agree with the policies that you state....<br />The issues talked about above are Still a Mystery to Me....... If I was Bashing,.. I'd know it......<br />Heck,.... I wasn't even Throwing Gasoline on Fires.......... :D