So, what did you do today?

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
There was a time in my youth when I did that to my Mark Twain tri hull

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I have ~60 winterizations and 42 shrinkwraps left...there is a lite at the end of the tunnel. Solo this year, no employees yet again.

Hopefully we will have enough snow to ride this year I just hope it waits a month.

dwco5051

Commander
Just realized yesterday while cutting the grass I had more engine hours on my John Deere than on my boat this Summer. Missed most of July when I had to install new injectors in my pickup.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
What did i do today? Foolishly I came back to this site to peruse the J/E section. There is still the same old, same old ...someone asks a simple thing about anything really and gets an overly rude response. Yet management keeps letting it happen. I think he must own the site.

Have a great winter all! Should be done with the wraps in a couple weeks then the Keys for the winter (ccp virus or not Ima going this year). Hopefully I can find an affordable blow boat to own down there...if not there is always a spare bedroom at my buddies place.

cptbill

Had a yard sale, and what a nice day it was, 86 Deg. lite east wind plenty of sunshine

ezbtr

Commander
Enjoying being single again, watching great movies, laundry, dishes, house stuff, but have a strained ankle, gut issues(on meds) and cussing because Im to slow getting around ;)

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Went saturday and picked up a new to me dock, 35 footer, 120 mile round trip. Sunday went and picked up my boat from the painter, 80 miles total. Now to assemble the boat, and Do the dock in the spring.

cptbill

Giong to see Clint Black tonight, then a couple days at the beach(might have not picked the best weekend)