So, what did you do today?

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Just found this thread. Not much today, I did update my list of must do's. If a "must do" isn't done and it is still on the list after 2 months I delete it entirely because I misjudged it's importance.

brian4321

Petty Officer 1st Class
Just found this thread. Not much today, I did update my list of must do's. If a "must do" isn't done and it is still on the list after 2 months I delete it entirely because I misjudged it's importance.

It's amazing how quickly "must do's" turn into "to do's"

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral

I gave up on "must do's and to do's"! "One of these days" is a much more reasonable time frame for scheduling purposes.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
No Title

Replaced a prop shaft in a f90tlr...

Diagnosed a bad set of sea-legs...

Pulled the bed off a Chevy so we can put new brake lines in...

Spread 5 yes of gravell to fill the mud holes in the boat yard...

And pulled the motor out of a lund, little 4 banger, went quick...

Attachments

• photo264258.jpg
    photo264258.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 0

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
No Title

Close enough to 5 to call it 0'Jack 30.

Attachments

• photo264260.jpg
    photo264260.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 0

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
No Title

The other pics

Attachments

• photo264263.jpg
    photo264263.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo264264.jpg
    photo264264.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 0

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Launched 8 boats, 2 which would not start, Stepped 2 mast's on one boat, and that's about it.....8 more to launch tomorrow....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Going to jump in the street rod with my daughter and go for a cruz.....

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Twas a "mercury" day. Would have rather slammed my head against a railroad spike....

Made a bit of money though....

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Ran 48 feet of metal trunk duct by myself.

I need to hire some help.

I wish there was competent help TO hire!!

The people don't seem to have a work ethic or respect for your tools and equipment let alone the sense of urgency and pride of craftsmanship that any of my peers were raised with.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
WIMUSKY Nice shot. Does it seem like you take a hundred to get one? My Dad is an amateur photographer, some would say he is a pro because he did it for work but he considers himself an amateur. I got into it through him. Way back when, I had a dark room set up and all that; black and white only of course. We did own a color set up but I never learned to use it. Your photo brought back pleasant memories...thanks for posting. It reminds me of some my dad and I shot at Parker Dam State Park in Pennsylvania back in the 70's....I wish I had a way to post them, the negatives are still in a box somewhere I believe.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks, jake. No doubt a person takes a bunch of shots and more end up in the garbage than are kept...... Thank goodness for digital...... I just started getting a little serious less than a year ago. All of my photos are done in Manual mode. I set up the shot. Do a lot of manual focus too.......

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Here's the same shot with a much faster shutter speed, and the sun was out. I don't use editors like Lightroom either...

Last edited: