Should I Gluvit the whole boat or.....?

lakeorbay

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I got most of the foam out and as I was removing it, I was thinking what a shame to have to take it all out. Just recently I've been considering leaving some of it in. I think I've exposed my problem area. I still have to do a final leak test. I have it isolated to the bow area. It would save a lot of time if I didn't do it all. The areas I plan on leaving I truly believe should not ever be a problem and if it does, it's a section of floor that's a lot easier to remove than the bow area. What do you guys think?

Everything forward of this has been made foam free (old pic). This pic is looking midway to the stern. The circled areas I want to leave foamed and the middle section will get Gluvit.
P5090196-1.jpg

I might actually consider digging out the back two corners so i can Gluvit the back seam.

So, maybe more like this....
P5090196-2.jpg

The side walls that are at floor level are also foam filled and would be a shame to remove if no leak exist there, not to mention a hell of a lot of extra work and time.

Sidewalls
P5090196-3.jpg

bananaboater

Ensign
Re: Should I Gluvit the whole boat or.....?

You have gone this far and if you did not take all foam out and Gluvit everything and found a leak later.....................?