FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Has anyone used a ramp to keep their Zodiac out of the water? I was looking at the shoredocker 2000 to pull my MK II C up at night. I was wondering if anyone has tried this.
Thanks deejaycee. I was told that about the sun when I bought the boat. I ordered a nice cover from here to keep the sun off it. For now I'm keeping it in my boathouse, but the boathouse is 30 years old and coming down while I'm off for the summer. I'm not sure if I'll rebuild it or just put a slip in its place. I was just thinking that ramping it each night would keep it much cleaner and dry.