Secret Agent forum

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Secret Agent forum

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Kaufman is most definetly German Ryan. The German/Irish genes give me the perfect temperament, don't cha think? ;)
And the tastebuds to enjoy the finer spirits ;)

crab bait

Captain

12 footer..!!!<br /><br /> WHAT'S YOUR PIN NUMBERS... WHAT'S YOUR BANK CODES..!!<br /><br /><br />LADYFISH.. are thems the names for ALL YOUR personalities...?? are you sure SYBIL's not in there somewhere..

ob

Admiral

12 footer..!!!<br /><br />WHAT'S YOUR PIN NUMBERS... WHAT'S YOUR BANK CODES..!!<br /><br /><br />LADYFISH.. are thems the names for ALL YOUR personalities...?? are you sure SYBIL's not in there somewhere..<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Do ya'll have any dreams.We want them too. :D <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Oh,and any combinations to safes you might own. :p

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

LOL,OB.. "All my base are belongs to you". :)

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I have my name, address, social security number, and credit card numbers in my profile. Is that too much info? :confused: <br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />In reality, I dont' have much info in my profile because I simply didn't bother. I'm from Reno, Nevada, I figure that's all anybody cares about. My hobbies include boats (duh) but that's obvious.<br /><br />I just figured nobody really cared to know any more than that, right?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Actually I love the types that post the ever popular "Is this boat right for me?" Then cuz there is no profile you are left guessing whether it would be or not. Find out later the guy lives above the artic circle, is over 8 feet tall, blind, has 12 kids, is afraid of water and is working on a bad crack habit.<br /><br />To provide accurate information isn't a real stretch. Where you live, what you like to do, (how you would use the boat might be answered - fishing???? waterskiing?????) might give away your identity, but there are over 280 million in the US alone, so one's privacy is pretty safe. <br /><br />Doug Kirchner <br />Fiance' - Ann Guetzlaff<br />Dog - Hanna<br />Son of Jerry and Grace<br />Brothers - Jerry and Greg (regalrunner)<br />Job - Technical Sales<br />6' 4" about 245lbs<br /><br />DNA sample available upon supeonia.

Carphunter

Commander

How come everybody is 6'4" and 245 lbs here on iboats? :D <br /><br />Sounds like an internet site full of WWE "wrastlers". :p

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

Operator #2378,<br /><br />We know who you are, you cannot hide behind that odd name on this forum. We know where you live and our boat is faster than yours. You can run but you can't hide.<br /><br />And yes we have checked with you Doctor regarding the sick note...... he swears he did not tell you to convaless on your boat in the sun fishing. And no he also did not tell you that beer was a natural healer.<br /><br />The agency want's you back NOW!!!!<br /><br /><br />Operator #1322 (aka)<br />Andrew Leigh<br /><br />Oooooooops, I thinks I could have just let the cat out the bag?????

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

John T Williams age 45<br />1838 Rhinevalley Dr.<br />Arlington, TX<br />cell 817-907-0004<br />ebay password eatme<br />Married 21 years to Gena<br />Daughters 12 & 14<br />Big yella dog age 2 named Dusty Crockett King of the Wild Frontier, AKA Dusty Evsky, AKA Dusty Greer Jr. the Third<br />I drive a 1980 15ft Kingfisher powered by a '79 70hp evinrude, pushing a '04 Toyota Sienna<br />I do profitability analysis at American Airlines, and, yes, there are small pockets of profitability there.<br />Favorite movie: Pirates of the Carribean<br />Biggest fish: 5ft Sailfish out of San Pedro Town, Belize, released<br />Dream vacation: two weeks in Nevis with Catherine Zeta-Jones