Russian School Atrocities

rogerwa

Commander
Can anyone reading about the Russian school hostage taking in their best conscience vote for the 'sensitive' war on terror.<br /><br />I am a 38 y/o man that has not cried since my first girlfriend dumped me and I find myself torn between doing that and cursing these *******s. I have four kids and the pictures of the kids being carried out, the visions of these children alone in the gym crying have my kids faces. This a nightmare and I am halfway around the world.<br /><br />I beleive we are on the verge of WW3, where, unfortunately a lot of peaceful muslims will die because of their fanatical brothers and sisters and the unwillingness of the moderate muslim leaders to understand they are not God and are not justified to act and pass judgement like God. No matter what God they worship. They wanted a holy war. They will not get holy war they will get nuked along with innocents.<br /><br />What other resolution is there??

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Russian School Atrocities

I breifly saw that too and had to change the channel cause it reminds me of my little ones.<br /><br />Is thier countries indepence worth that much? How could you possibly do such a thing? In the name of any god?<br /><br />There is no resolution, I am afraid it will take their entire elimination from the planet.<br /><br />Ken

SoulWinner

Commander

It is so sad, and moderate muslims refuse to condem this stuff. It is heart wrenching and tragic. It is my opinion that we all owe a debt of thanks to George W and Rumsfeld that this stuff isn't happening right here in the US today. Bombs are being detonated in Israel, France, Spain, Suadi, etc. This really is WWIII, and as long as stay the course we are on we will not loose.

LadyFish

Admiral

Coming to a school near you, if you vote Kerry.

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Coming to a school near you, if you vote Kerry.
LF, that is too scary! Unfortunately, it is also too true! God help us!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

All I can say is that, I don't know how those parents are staying restrained.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> It is so sad, and moderate muslims refuse to condem this stuff.
Could it be that there really isnt any moderate Muslims??? Only in name only. Or they WOULD speak out.

Link

Rear Admiral

LubeDude <br />
Could it be that there really isnt any moderate Muslims??? Only in name only. Or they WOULD speak out.
Yes there are moderate muslims as I have friends who work with them daily in Iraq and other places. <br /><br />What worries me is that there may be so few in the United States that they are afraid to speak out.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />
Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> It is so sad, and moderate muslims refuse to condem this stuff.
Bingo. We have a winner. If the "peacefull" muslims were not truely supportive of, and in control of thier radical hordes, they could've quickly riegned them in before anyone ever got harmed years ago.<br />God will judge them, but in the meantime, they walk amoung us humans.

aspeck

Staff member

As Link said, there are moderates - I work with many of them and I count them as friends. They have offered to take me to their countries at their expense so I could vacation there with them and meet their friends and families. They were the first to offer condolenses on 9/11 and the first to stick up for me and the work we are doing. So yes, there are moderates, and many of them. Unfortunately, it is the fringe that makes the most noise and causes the most problems. And that is a problem with any religion, any culture, any country.<br /><br />I am saddened by what has happened in Russia. Watching the news tonight I saw that the authorities are questioning the soldiers actions. I hope they remember that if there had been no hostile takeover of the school, there would not have been a need for action.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

When people act like animals---and these Chechens have done just that---it is hard for me to restrain myself from wishing them, as a nation, to be treated as animals. They may well be bringing devastatiion upon their own [innocent] countrymen, including the women and children.<br /><br />I wonder how much retraint is left in the world.<br /><br /> :(

Homerr

Commander

Here's the pictures you WON'T see on the Communist News Network (CNN)<br /><br />Slideshow<br /><br />Russian hostages<br /><br />Vote for Kerry and his "everyone play nice, political correct war"... and this sort of thing might come to your own town.<br /><br /><br />H.

Alan Taylor

Cadet

I am slso saddened by the deaths in Russia, to deal with these types of hostage situations would not it be better to take a UK trained (SAS) team in to deal with it instead of conscripts? :mad: <br /><br />As an Englishman living in Holland I am just wondering when your politicans will stop thinking about job security, stop with the bickering and get down to the job in hand, ie your own National Security :confused: <br /><br />While I am here, I have just read through six months editions of Time (a friend gets them and gives them to me), I tend to believe what is printed in Time, is this a good idea :confused: <br /><br />Cheers for now<br /><br />Alan

1730V

Chief Petty Officer

The only real obligation of any government is to protect its citizens.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Silex:<br /> You guys should read THE CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS AND THE GREAT CALIPHATE by Larry Abraham - here:<br /><br /> http://support3rdid.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1746
Here is the final paragraph from the article above:<br /><br />"Abraham's article brought all of these issues together and why it is<br />important for us to gain this perspective and educate our friends and<br />associates. And to my Democratic friends, I still love you, but...at least<br />consider this point of view by Abraham. I have never been so deeply<br />impressed with such a cogent and intelligent overview of the militant<br />Islamic movement as I was with Abraham's column. I want to thank Doug<br />Stone for that... pass on Abraham's article to those who have a need to<br />know, which is just about everybody"<br /><br />Unfortunately, too many of us nationally and even some of us here, are too busy hating and blaming Bush for this reality to sink in.

Alan Taylor

Cadet

Originally posted by 1730V:<br /> The only real obligation of any government is to protect its citizens.
"Any government".<br /><br />Seems to me that your statement above is second to protecting there own backs.<br /><br />Oh and I should add that I have no love/hate opinions with President Bush or any one else but as an outsider it seems that the right hand does not know what the left hand is pulling. :cool: <br /><br />Alan

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

My wife and I watched that unfold on Friday night (our time) and were both saddened by what we saw.<br />She is a High School teacher and she said to me "what if someone tried that here?" <br />She was quite worried.<br />Her school has approx 1900 students and I guess you have to think seriously about security after seeing this kind of carry on.<br />Anyway my opinion of terrorists is that no matter what they may say they are all COWARDS!!.<br />Whyelse do you pick on those who cant fight back.<br /><br />Peter

cuzner

Senior Chief Petty Officer

If the Muslim world wanted this stuff to stop it would.Most of the major problem in the past 15 years have involved Muslim extemests.From Bosnia to the trouble in Somolia ( Arab Militia killing black tribe members).You can't reason with people who have no respect for their own life or that of others.<br /><br /><br /> Jim

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by Alan Taylor:<br /> While I am here, I have just read through six months editions of Time (a friend gets them and gives them to me), I tend to believe what is printed in Time, is this a good idea :confused: <br />
In a word, NO