After scraping my deck I have glue and a small amount of carpet fiber left on the deck,I'm using a 3" belt sander on it but it's slow.Is there something inexspensive I can pour on it to break down the glue and make it easier to remove?
I don't know if it will work on a wooden deck but......... I bought an old Sooner Craft deck boat and replaced the carpet in it. When I pulled up the old carpet the glue and carpet residue were still there. I went to Lowe's and bought one of those tools roofers use to take old shingles off of the roof. It is about four feet long and on the end there is a flat metal blade. On the old fiberglass it did an excellent job in taking up all of the old gunk. I think it might work on the wood, but you would want to make sure you were scraping, not digging.
Good Luck!
I used the pressure washer on mine,it was still tough going.
how about a floor sander like the ones used on hardwood floors? lowes rents them around here