DeepCMark58A
Captain
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2015
- Messages
- 3,521
So I have an appointment with a surgeon Tuesday, hopefully 40 years of back pain will be gone.
I gotta get mine looked at AGAIN, prob pt again, xrays show the lovely abuse, I work out almost every day, some days light always hang and stretch though, backs and knees stink!Son of a blow torch, there will be no surgery to restore quality of life I have a back full of arthritis. only alternative is lasering nerves.
yer gonna end up in a diaper if you live much longer so..With my luck the laser will blast and I will be wearing a diaper.
Jeese you have every reason to rant. I slung a rod in my lawnmower and scared the heck out of me.Rant:
slight ticking from the engine then a loud bang while under way at 75+mph should not be ignored...
esp when immediately followed by a violent front end shake....
Results are smoke & flames........
Heck of a quick & easy way to remove oil from an engine,.....
just leaves a odd looking non-OEM hole in the block....
and the noxious smell of burning oil & plastic is a nice slap to the face.....
Flames extinguished w milk & diet coke..
been a week and will be another 2 before they even look at it....
under warranty but damn.......
Did I mention it was after 1030p, 5+ hrs from the house and 1.5hrs from my destination.
Convenient.....
Yep... 32300 miles and under 4k miles since last oil changeunder warranty???
Is it one of the current known failure engines from the OEs or is this a fluke rapid disassembly?
I have $50/day up to $1500 available as rental car coverage from my insurance company. So I have a car rented by them.Do they provide you with a loan vehicle while you wait ?.... I mean to bad if your trying to run a busness or get to work