rant

ezbtr

Captain
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
3,154
Son of a blow torch, there will be no surgery to restore quality of life I have a back full of arthritis. only alternative is lasering nerves.
I gotta get mine looked at AGAIN, prob pt again, xrays show the lovely abuse, I work out almost every day, some days light always hang and stretch though, backs and knees stink!
 

DeepCMark58A

Captain
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
3,521
Wife is having a hen weekend at the lake, friends up. I am going to hide in the garage and drink beer. I will admit I have all the dishes done and vacuumed and dusted so when the wife gets home she can relax and wait for her friends to show. Happy wife.
 

Mc Tool

Commander
Joined
Aug 7, 2024
Messages
2,004
when mine gets home from work ( I dont work ) the 1st thing she does is to see if the dishes in the rack are still warm from being washed just before she got home :D
 

jbcurt00

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
25,325
Rant:
slight ticking from the engine then a loud bang while under way at 75+mph should not be ignored...

esp when immediately followed by a violent front end shake....

Results are smoke & flames........

Heck of a quick & easy way to remove oil from an engine,.....

just leaves a odd looking non-OEM hole in the block....

and the noxious smell of burning oil & plastic is a nice slap to the face.....

Flames extinguished w milk & diet coke..

been a week and will be another 2 before they even look at it....

under warranty but damn.......

Did I mention it was after 1030p, 5+ hrs from the house and 1.5hrs from my destination.

Convenient.....
 

flashback

Rear Admiral
Joined
Jun 28, 2002
Messages
4,510
Rant:
slight ticking from the engine then a loud bang while under way at 75+mph should not be ignored...

esp when immediately followed by a violent front end shake....

Results are smoke & flames........

Heck of a quick & easy way to remove oil from an engine,.....

just leaves a odd looking non-OEM hole in the block....

and the noxious smell of burning oil & plastic is a nice slap to the face.....

Flames extinguished w milk & diet coke..

been a week and will be another 2 before they even look at it....

under warranty but damn.......

Did I mention it was after 1030p, 5+ hrs from the house and 1.5hrs from my destination.

Convenient.....
Jeese you have every reason to rant. I slung a rod in my lawnmower and scared the heck out of me.
 

Pmt133

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
1,825
Is it one of the current known failure engines from the OEs or is this a fluke rapid disassembly?
 

jbcurt00

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
25,325
Is it one of the current known failure engines from the OEs or is this a fluke rapid disassembly?

Have to wait another 2wks for them to get it on a lift to get any more info.

Wasn't a part of prior recalls for engine failure, but WAS built in 2024, which did have recalls..
 

Mc Tool

Commander
Joined
Aug 7, 2024
Messages
2,004
Do they provide you with a loan vehicle while you wait ?.... I mean to bad if your trying to run a busness or get to work
 

jbcurt00

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
25,325
Do they provide you with a loan vehicle while you wait ?.... I mean to bad if your trying to run a busness or get to work
I have $50/day up to $1500 available as rental car coverage from my insurance company. So I have a car rented by them.

Since it seems a warranty claim, they'll go back after the $ if it is a warranty issue.

The dealer may make 1 available if it comes to that.
 
Top