Random

dwco5051

Commander
If it were only a waterfront property it would be near perfect!
I showed the picture to the admiral and she did not take it well. She said there are 7 bays there and you already have 6 now. Then she informed me that since even with six we have 3 pickups, 4 trailers, one boat on a trailer, and a skid steer sitting out in the weather perhaps a giant yardsale might be a better idea. Though she did say I would probably gain one bay as her car would be in a carport on a house close to a sunny beach that she would be living in on the alimony I would be paying.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Just when you think you have seen and heard everything, they post this story today...

The TikTok trend of cooking chicken in cold medicine is dangerous, says doctors​

This absolutely proves there are some seriously mental people amongst us... SMH

WIMUSKY

Staff member
These people are trying to outdo eachother, who can come up with the stupidest idea. What happened to the good ol' days of Tide pods? 😂

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thanks for the dinner idea, GM. I was struggling coming up with what to have with this cold. Only change is I'll use DayQuil so I don't get sleepy and miss the Steeler v KC game this evening. A lot of ketchup will cover the foul taste of Day/NyQuil, won't it?

TikTok is the online version of "Hold my beer".

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Thanks for the dinner idea, GM. I was struggling coming up with what to have with this cold. Only change is I'll use DayQuil so I don't get sleepy and miss the Steeler v KC game this evening. A lot of ketchup will cover the foul taste of Day/NyQuil, won't it?

TikTok is the online version of "Hold my beer".
Well depending how much of the "Day/NyQuil Chicken you consume, there may be zero foul/after taste... lol

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
If anyone was worried about the monkeys, The PA State Police reported all of them have been captured.

dwco5051

Commander
If anyone was worried about the monkeys, The PA State Police reported all of them have been captured.
Captured is the word they used to not upset the squeamish . They were on their way to a quarantine facility which is standard practice for imported animals. I would love to hear the theories being bantered around in the local bars in that part of the state. People in that county still think bad weather is caused by putting men on the moon.

aspeck

Staff member
Captured is the word they used to not upset the squeamish . They were on their way to a quarantine facility which is standard practice for imported animals. I would love to hear the theories being bantered around in the local bars in that part of the state. People in that county still think bad weather is caused by putting men on the moon.
I find it interesting that a lady that was first on scene has developed an illness and the CDC has been called in. The monkeys were on their way to a CDC lab ... does make you scratch your head ...

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
I find it interesting that a lady that was first on scene has developed an illness and the CDC has been called in. The monkeys were on their way to a CDC lab ... does make you scratch your head ...
she stuck her finger in the cage and was bit. she thought they were cats.