Random

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Probably an easier chance to be instant BBQ if they were goats...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Oh yes, amazing how many jobs start out as a mere few minutes at best, and than three days later after the new parts come in, you accomplished what you thought was a few minute ordeal...

Or the wrong part was delivered!

aspeck

Staff member
How about this one?
Don't get me started ... when I was in the car business we would constantly say the engineers stayed up all night smoking dope and figuring out how they could drive the mechanics absolutely crazy. "Naw, let's not put this service part out in the open where it can easily be reached, let's put it behind 7 layers of things and make a 5 minute job take 7 hours and 3 busted knuckles. It will be fun!"

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Why, in this wild world of vehicle designs, would anyone, with a working brain, decide that was a grand idea... OR...was this to get more labor hours for the repair shops? hmm...

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
egineers should be required to do a complete tear down and rebuilt on whatever their f......reaking stoned out minds they put on paper.

On a diff subject, dad just sent tthis to me. Willamette River, circa 1972(ish)

uncle jack and mom. Mom hit an underwater cable holding logs in place on the willamette on this trip. I remember it, I would have been about 5. Never will forget the blood soaked towel when they pulled up to the bank to take her to the hospital.

tN1YhhP.jpg