Random

southkogs

Staff member
@WIMUSKY - already seeing the first wave on the west horizon here in Nashville. Not supposed to see the really bad stuff until later today. Hope ya' find a good spot to ride it out. If you're far enough north, let me know ... we've got places you can hunker down in.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
yeah same as southkogs, i'm about 30 miles south of him but have room for about 10 people.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Hey guys. We're on the beach waiting for it to hit. They shutdown a storm shelter right across from us. Locked it tonite.... 🙄 Only 4 are open for 500 sites. Great planning.... Doing reno....

Looks like you guys are getting heavy rain but no watches or warnings. We've been under a Nado watch most of the nite. Looks like it should be relativey quick when it hits. Gonna have to ride it out in the motorhome....

southkogs

Staff member
They were tossing advisories at us all night, but so far nothing even interesting has been happening by us. (I don't fancy having a tornado around, but a light show and a few kabooms can be kinda' entertaining.)

I'll be prayin' it stays boring down by you guys too.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks. Boring will be good. Its just west of Mobile. A couple in a tiny popup must of went to a motel, I don't blame them....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Is tomorrow a snow day? The weather crawls on all the channels look like it with closed schools and late starts.

It's closing in for about 12 hours just in time to keep me awake all night.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Hit us just after 1am. Thankfully it wasn't full of wind, no damage like they got north of us.... Tired..... So are the pupsters......

20210318_121605.jpg

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Just heavy rain and a few lightening strikes. Pupsters jumped into bed. A little loud in the RV. How about you @GA_Boater ?

gm280

Supreme Mariner
In middle Georgia, we got some moderate rain and a little wind and that was about it. Of course now the wind is still breezy and the pollen looks like a dust cloud off the trees.

I see WIMUSKY has a Husky dog. We owned two of them at the same time. Love their disposition, but hated their daily shed of a whole dog from their coats. Extremely gentle and cozy dogs though.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
I see WIMUSKY has a Husky dog. We owned two of them at the same time. Love their disposition, but hated their daily shed of a whole dog from their coats. Extremely gentle and cozy dogs though.
We have a 1.5 yro Lab/Husky cross (Huskador)
As you said, very sweet and gentle but wow....she never stops. Never seen a dog with more energy or one that is so mischievous.

Having two would be crazy

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Just heavy rain and a few lightening strikes. Pupsters jumped into bed. A little loud in the RV. How about you @GA_Boater ?
No, I stayed in the dog bed and slept like a babe! LOL

We didn't get much, even though the radar looked bad when I hit the sack....er..... dog bed.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Hit us just after 1am. Thankfully it wasn't full of wind, no damage like they got north of us.... Tired..... So are the pupsters......

View attachment 335730
we have the same cover (diff color) tho we have not given up just yet on tucking it in as you appear to have. Of course, our boys just turned one this year so we probably will get there soon...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
we have the same cover (diff color) tho we have not given up just yet on tucking it in as you appear to have. Of course, our boys just turned one this year so we probably will get there soon...
Yeah, pups on, off we'd be tucking all day....

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Oops.....that was close.
Chain saw

Attachments

• 05BA0E5F-9280-4E7E-A501-34234B7746C2.jpeg
    05BA0E5F-9280-4E7E-A501-34234B7746C2.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15