Random

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
XVfqw4C.jpg

WIMUSKY

Staff member
5G. Good one. It's interesting what they're saying, not sure if there are a bunch of tinfoil hats out there or what, haven't really researched it...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
What law is it that states when ever your hands a full of grease or even BBQ sauce, your nose will start itching? :noidea:

And can anyone explain why urinals dividers and stall doors are attached with thief-poor hardware? I have never ever seen anyone steal a urinal divider or stall door...ever! :nono: :confused:

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
What law is it that states when ever your hands a full of grease or even BBQ sauce, your nose will start itching? :noidea:

And can anyone explain why urinals dividers and stall doors are attached with thief-poor hardware? I have never ever seen anyone steal a urinal divider or stall door...ever! :nono: :confused:

First one always happens to me.

Second one, "That's why you never see them stolen." I call urinal dividers - splash guards. People tend to look at someone who talks to them so that is why one never ever talks to someone in the urinal next to them.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Another amazing wonder... How does a Tylenol Tablet know if you have a headache, neck ache or a back ache? :stupid:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
If Fortune Tellers, with their Crystal Balls, are so good, why do they need you to tell them your name? And why are they not Trillionaires too?

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Tipping cows.......can you really do that? Are they asleep on their feet?

Grub54891

Vice Admiral

Saw some locals years back, they took a hood of an old 1940's ? Car, put a transom on it and were putting around Chelsea lake with it .