FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
If you try and fail; and, try again and fail: quit and cut your losses.<br /><br />Me -a Lttle humor; but, sometimes it makes sense. Just dont't know that until it's too late.
"These are my principals....if you like them, I have others."<br />Groucho Marx<br /><br />"I started out with nothing.......and I still have most of it left!"<br />Author Unknown
Mellow Yellow, I knowe this is a little late but i used the first one you started with in my Valadictorian speach at school last year!!! I thought it was great!