president bush

crab bait

Captain
what has this adminastration done positive for the country so far..??<br /><br />besides a BS tax cut<br /><br />a BS senior drug plan<br /><br />a BS war<br /><br /> strippin' polution laws back to the 70's<br /><br />desircating veterans rights<br /><br />strappin' the nation in huge debt..<br /><br />what other positive things has this adminatration with a republican cogress did for this country ..?? besides the above list..

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: president bush

They have given the truly uninformed & unintelligent something to do with their time.. complain! That's good enough for me!<br /><br />(BS tax cut?? You must not fill out your own income taxes, cause the difference is REAL!)

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

He has invented quite a few handy new words!<br /><br />And he's cleared lots and lots of brush, Texas is much better off without it.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Boy, Crabby, This one ought to start a war! <br /><br />BTW, Tilliam, I think it's more like they have given the "truly uninformed and unintelligent" something else- a president to follow. I usually don't like to flame, but you drew first blood. I'd say more, but I won't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

PW2

Commander

Yeah, the tax cuts have been wonderful! Except for the fact that we now have a huge and growing deficit that someone at some point is going to have to repay.<br /><br />I could grant myself a huge wage increase as well simply by taking advantage of the 14 or so new credit card offers that I get weekly that I am apparently pre approved for, but somehow that seems like a flawed financial strategy.<br /><br />The one thing this administration has been best at is linking one tired cliche with another, so that Bush can give a 45 minute speech, get lots of applause, and say absolutely nothing of substance at all. It's an art he has perfected better than anyone else.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey crab, if you ask him(GW), he will tell you that being Pres is "hard, hard work, it's hard." Give him a few more years. He has only had nearly five to do all that he has (vacation, increase debt, begin war and the other things you have listed). <br /><br />I am sure he will come through. If not, then I think the congress held him back from following through with his plans. Wait a minute, republicans control congress too. Well anyway, I am sure he is doing something. He has to be. <br /><br />I trust him because I know he (GW) would not lie to us. Hey wait a minute, no weapons of mass destruction either. Well anyway, I just trust him because of his intelligence. <br /><br />He is the best public speaker I have ever heard. Hey wait a minute, "peninsular", "nucular", are not words, and you cannot "liquify something into a solid" either. Well anyway, I like him because he is a caniving trickster. I knew there was something in there I could appreciate.

4poco

Petty Officer 2nd Class

:confused: Just what is a man to do,I know......<br />Go fishin!!

NathanY

Commander

041312.gif

crab bait

Captain

yes it is ' hard hard work' clearin' brush.. <br />you are sooo right NATE.. maybe he's clearin' the brush lookin' for BS-of-mass-destruction.. <br /><br />CALICO KID,, i beg permision to use that statement,, I LOVE IT..!! .. :) ..

NathanY

Commander

I dont think that the meter can take anymore. I might install a bigger one for you crabby.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Yep I guess raising (or even keeping them the same) taxes during a recession would have been a smart thing to do?<br /><br />I guess also that believing Saddam didnt have WMD would have been a smart thing to do?<br /><br />I guess that giving the EPA more power to crush big industry and have more chemical and refinery plants move offshore would have been a smart thing to do?<br /><br /><br />I am not saying the President has been perfect, his illegal immigration policy is terrible. The congress also needed to cut back on spending, but they cant seem to do that.<br /><br />At least attack him on some real issues, not some liberal propaganda would-say-anything-to-knock-GWB same old BS.<br /><br />Ken

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,........<br /><br />I'm with you Ken,.......<br /><br />This thread appears to be a Troll by the Liberals,......... Started by the Head Troller........<br /><br />I kind of Like fighting a War in the Enemies backyard,.. Instead of Our Own,..........<br /><br />Maybe the Libs are Right,..............<br />Maybe we Should just Pull Out Tomorrow,+ Bring our Troops,+ the War Home...........<br />Maybe,..... Just Maybe,... The Libs would then Understand,.... There'll be No Truce,........<br />This is a Live or Die War,........ <br />When it's over, if ever,.......We'll Either be living in a Free World,.......<br />Or We'll All be Muslums...................<br /><br />And,.... The Tax Cut,..........<br />I Just Hate the Fact that My Paycheck is Bigger now,..........<br />I also Hate the Fact that the Recession, that GW Inherited,.. Has been turned into slow Steady Growth,...... Without Runaway Inflation.........<br /><br />Ayuh,....... I Just Hate It....... The Market is Up,.... The Economy is Up,..... Inflation is Steady,...... Unemployment is Down,.....

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by Bondo:<br /><br />I also Hate the Fact that the Recession, that GW Inherited,.. Has been turned into slow Steady Growth,...... Without Runaway Inflation.........<br /><br />Ayuh,....... I Just Hate It....... The Market is Up,.... The Economy is Up,..... Inflation is Steady,...... Unemployment is Down,.....
Pretty much sums it up - economy is strong, earnings up, in spite of doubled petroleum prices. Yea, President Bush has been pretty bad for us. (oh, and with earnings up, that means tax revenues are up - now IF Congress could learn to cut spending to live within a budget like the rest of us are supposed to do ...)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Golly Comarads,<br /><br />I guess if you think it is the governments job to provide free drugs, free gas, free healthcare, big warm hugs and therapy to angry terrorists, ignore attacks on our soil, feed the world, steal money from others and give to who you think is most deserving, hamstring industry then accept the blame when they can't be competitive, sign unfair treaties that hurts our economy and again accept the blame for unemployment, when the national dialog is more about religion than say BJ's this president has been a failure. <br /><br />If you think that the government drives the economy, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />If you think the government is more deserving of your money than you, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />If you think all war is bad, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />If you think it is the governments job to engage in social engineering, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />If you think killing babies is a choice, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />If all you see is the dark side of every situation, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />If you think that education includes 1001 ways to apply a condom, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />If you think "advise and consent" gives politicians the right to do rectal exams to a nominee's children, spouse, neighbor, high scholl lockermate, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />If you agree the ends justify the means, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />If you think President Bush killed Sheehan's VOLUNTEER SOLDIER son, you might be an idiot.<br /><br />If you think guns kill people, you might be a liberal.<br /><br />Yep, if this is your view of the world, this guy has been a failure.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

now IF Congress could learn to cut spending to live within a budget like the rest of us are supposed to do
Amen, Brother!...<br /><br />On the topic of the "tax cut"...<br />Sorry my dear conservative friends..... My past tax returns prove that the BS tax cuts that Brother Crabby speaks of are just that... BS...

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Bondo, I would much rather fight in the enemies back yard. However, enemy #1 is still on the loose and we attacked another before taking care of him. Remember, Osama is the one who brought the war to our backyard and he is still out there looking for another opportunity to do the same.<br /><br />Words from the man at the top:<br /><br />"So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... We haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."<br />—Bush, answering a question about Osama bin Laden at a March 13, 2002 news conference.<br /><br />"We discussed the way forward in Iraq, discussed the importance of a democracy in the greater Middle East in order to leave behind a peaceful tomorrow." —George W. Bush, Tbilisi, Georgia, May 10, 2005<br /><br /><br />Can someone please explain why the President is not that worried about Osama when he has killed 3,000 innocent Americans in our own yard.<br /><br />Pointer,<br /><br />I thinked you missed the question. Crabby asked what positive thing has this admin done for us. Not your view of a liberal, although interesting. Typical though, answer a question by diverting attention - skillfully done.

Link

Rear Admiral

At My Expense <br />
Last 4 posts sum it all up
YUP! Yawn..<br />ABC, NBC,CBS and TV Talk shows and the "NEWS" .. 24/7 Yawn...<br />Time to go fishing folks! :) <br />Its Sunday afternoon.. and that darn Bass that teased me yesterday afternoon is going to fry tonight! ;)

Skinnywater

Commander

I didn't hear it on the news or anything, nobody told me.<br />My tax cut has long since been gone paid back at the pump.<br />There's some pretty substantial inflation getting started because of it to.<br /><br />The tax cut was pretty weak compared to the amouts of money that gets wasted, pork barreled and corporate subsidys.<br /><br />The blame is equal to all in our government, right Crabby? :)