Pot

dolluper

Captain
Do you think Canada should legalize possesion of small amounts of pot

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Pot

Oh, like wow man, they gunna make pot legal! <br /><br />Thats totally cool man.<br /><br />Hey dude, guess I'm movin to Canada man.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

..eerrrrr ... you mean to tell me it's illegal??<br /><br /> :p :D :cool:

KennyKenCan

Commander

Now seriously...<br /><br />I don't have a problem with people smoking pot.<br /><br />I do have a problem with the government spending billions of dollars to make a species of indiginus plant EXTINCT though!<br /><br />Why fight it? Tax it!<br /><br />Just think of all the revenue that could be collected!!

KennyKenCan

Commander

Panama Red, Panama Red, <br />He'll steal your woman then he'll rob your head. <br />Panama Red, Panama Red, <br />His white horse Mescalino, comes breezin' thru town.<br />Bet his woman's off in bed with ol' Panama Red.<br /><br />You just don't know when Red's in town, <br />he keeps well hidden underground.<br />Everybody's gettin' crazy fallin' out n' hangin' round.<br />My woman said, "Hey Pedro, you're actin' crazy like a clown."<br />Nobody feels like workin' Panama Red is back in town.<br /><br />Panama Red, Panama Red, <br />He'll steal your woman then he'll rob your head. <br />Panama Red, Panama Red, <br />His white horse Mescalino, comes breezin' thru town.<br />Bet his woman's off in bed with ol' Panama Red.<br /><br />Everybody's lookin' out for him cause they know Red satisfies.<br />Little girls love to listen to him sing & tell sweet lies.<br />But when things get confusin' honey, you're better off in bed.<br />Cause I'll be searchin' all the joints in town for Panama Red.<br /><br />Panama Red, Panama Red, <br />He'll steal your woman then he'll rob your head. <br />Panama Red, Panama Red, <br />His white horse Mescalino, comes breezin' thru town.<br />Bet his woman's off in bed with ol' Panama Red.

heyttown

Chief Petty Officer

But the problem is, pot is so easy to grow, the govt cant control it......If it was legal, and govt charged to buy pot, you would see pot plants all over the place.......<br /><br />Not that its a bad thing. It would have been legal long ago if the govt could find a way to tax the users.

KennyKenCan

Commander

yeah Carpy, you should try my chocolate chip pot cookies<br /><br />Its not just smokable, but its edible too!!

dolluper

Captain

They are considering that you can grow a couple of plants also [tax-free] it is legal under medical conditions [we all have thoose] but the complaint is the Gov stuff sucks so people with the Gov approved permits buy off the streets I worked many moons ago[second job out of school] on the Ledain Commission which did a big study on the non medical use of drugs The out come was to legalize pot way back then [you could buy smokes in machines] the tobacco companys were all set up to sell it in the machines[new form of profit] but the Gov didn't go through with it 35 years later DUHHH maybe

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> I like the smoke that is created by friction. :p
I'm picturing a Bald,,,, Red head with smoke pouring out of its ears :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Arent the guys down under allowed to grow a couple of plants?<br /><br />I dont care if ya smoke pot, just dont be a burden on me if ya cant get a job cause you cant pass a **** test.<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Can we bring our Bongs over the border???? Why small amounts, that will hinder junk food sales.<br />YES>>>>>

Bondo

Staff member

Why fight it? Tax it!<br /><br />Just think of all the revenue that could be collected!!
In the US.,<br />We could Balance the Budget the 1st Year........<br />And,<br />Pay Off the National Debt in 5 Years.......... ;)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Bondo:<br />
Why fight it? Tax it!<br /><br />Just think of all the revenue that could be collected!!
In the US.,<br />We could Balance the Budget the 1st Year........<br />And,<br />Pay Off the National Debt in 5 Years.......... ;)
they'ld probably screw that up too..<br /><br />make it more economicaly beneficial to import it rather than grow it here.. much like tobacco..<br /><br />sure, you can smoke it and eat it! .. but, you won't profit from it!! We'll regulate it so damn much with more stupidity that foriegn markets will make it impossible for domestic competition.<br /><br /> :rolleyes:

gonfishn

Commander

Heck my generation that grew up in the sixtys have trying to get it legalized before most of ya were born :D <br /><br />Heck if it was legalized, Weight watcher programs will make a killn..Seeing this thread makes me want to go out and eat about 10 Twinkies.. <br /><br /> :D :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Heck my generation that grew up in the sixtys have trying to get it legalized before most of ya were born :D <br /><br />Heck if it was legalized, Weight watcher programs will make a killn..Seeing this thread makes me want to go out and eat about 10 Twinkies.. <br /><br /> :D :D :D
Hey you gotta have Frito's too. I still have my Blacklight, and Jefferson Airplane Alblum. Wow man, we could be Cheech and Chong.