Post a pic of your starcraft!

barato2

Commander
Re: Post a pic of your starcraft!

oooeee...a hardtop 22 or is it a 25? nice. would love to see more pics! you should probably just start a thread on your resto. and don't be bashful about asking Qs; someone has hit every pitfall you may find before.

bienvenidos a nuestra vida loca.......;)

Last edited:

tabc

Cadet

Thanks ezmobee and barato2. Its a 22 foot. Will start a thread when getting started. Still searching for a motor. Might have one this weekend. Can't make up my mind 165hp inline 6 (simple hard working reliable motor) or a 4.3 v6 ( newer motor with parts avalibility)
Anybody know what the fuel tank holds in this 89 islander or where I might find a brochure
thanks

2bits

Cadet

New member and proud owner of a 1963 Montgomery Ward model... I love the old classics that are so often forgotten. Never owned a boat before I will be immersing myself in this forum because this is obviously the place to be!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 6
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 6

ricohman

Lieutenant Commander

Went fishing with my boy in our Islander 221 today, and it was a beautiful day. Fish were biting, winds were light and no storms in the area. I have really enjoyed my new boat this year and loading and unloading is a snap.

But the first mate was out late last night, good thing I have a cuddy!

Last edited:

rheagler

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Looking good Ricoh! Glad to see you are enjoying the boat!

sbhockey

Recruit

Hooked up and ready for her 600 mile trip home. Got her wet for about 20 min before I had to get on the road. 1970 18' Holiday with the 120 Mercruiser.

USMotorHead

Seaman

Thanks ezmobee and barato2. Its a 22 foot. Will start a thread when getting started. Still searching for a motor. Might have one this weekend. Can't make up my mind 165hp inline 6 (simple hard working reliable motor) or a 4.3 v6 ( newer motor with parts avalibility)
Anybody know what the fuel tank holds in this 89 islander or where I might find a brochure
thanks

I also have a '89 221 Islander Hardtop. Mine has a 4.3 in it. Not 100% on the fule tank capacity.

N1265

Petty Officer 1st Class

My 1977 Starcraft 18' Holiday, After new paint and electrical upgrades...

Attachments

• '77 Starcraft 001.jpg
    '77 Starcraft 001.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 4

spegtoast

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Very nice Holiday. Maybe see you around.. I am in Maumee

bigmcgiv

Petty Officer 3rd Class

this is my nassau.i just aquired it 3 weeks ago. its going to need a complete reso.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Haven't stopped in here in a while....

Rico, still loving your sweet Islander man, very awesome!!!!:joyous::cool::watermelon::rockon:

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander

I guess I owe this thread a couple of pictures. She's a 1972 21' Holiday with a 120 HP Mercruiser I/O. Been in the family since new and seen a lot fun times. I just got her back on the water after a major re-fit. More pictures and details in the link in my signature below. - Grandad

barato2

Commander

beautiful boat. i really like the teak(?) on bow and stern decks. and a radar arch.........wow

jjacobs007

Lieutenant

I love the boat! but if thats your backyard im gonna be sick lol!

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander

I love the boat! but if thats your backyard im gonna be sick lol!
No, but I wish it was my backyard. Comes complete with it's own private launch ramp, marine railway, sand beach, harbour and docks.