FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1993 pontoon boat trailer in real good shape , its for a 24' , and is 2 axle and galvinized . Need input A.S.A.P. somebodys coming to look at it tomorrow . Thanx Cooter
Didnt give us much to go on there cooter so im kinda shooting in the dark but as an average around these parts sounds like 600-800. you know the trailer though and i dont.
I don't know how to discribe it , it has those cradle bunks (good shape) lights and wireing good, tires average , no rust any place , winch and bump post good shape , it has those low profile type tires and tandem axle , looks to be pretty heavy built . It is built by Magic Tilt its called a Magic Trail . Thanx everybody for the input. Cooter
Yea I tried that by PC , but could not find a price , and did not want to call a dealer thats why I thought maybe somebody on here has either bought one or sold one . Thanx Cooter
This may be too late but here we go:<br />I went to a dealer in DE and ask about a trailer for my 28' pontoon $2200 w/o brakes and $2600 with brakes (new, dual axles, galvanized)<br />I hope this helps.
Oh, I'm not selling the trailer till the boat sells, I just needed to know what to get for the trailer because I thought I had a buyer for the boat only . It fell thru . Thanx for the input