Pontoon boat trailer , whats it worth ???

cootersplace

Seaman
I have a 1993 pontoon boat trailer in real good shape , its for a 24' , and is 2 axle and galvinized . Need input A.S.A.P. somebodys coming to look at it tomorrow . Thanx Cooter

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Pontoon boat trailer , whats it worth ???

Didnt give us much to go on there cooter so im kinda shooting in the dark but as an average around these parts sounds like 600-800. you know the trailer though and i dont.

cootersplace

Seaman

I don't know how to discribe it , it has those cradle bunks (good shape) lights and wireing good, tires average , no rust any place , winch and bump post good shape , it has those low profile type tires and tandem axle , looks to be pretty heavy built . It is built by Magic Tilt its called a Magic Trail . Thanx everybody for the input. Cooter

D

DJ

Cooter,<br /><br />Price a new one. Yours is worth 1/2 to 2/3 of that.

cootersplace

Seaman

Yea I tried that by PC , but could not find a price , and did not want to call a dealer thats why I thought maybe somebody on here has either bought one or sold one . Thanx Cooter

whatsadixie

Seaman

This may be too late but here we go:<br />I went to a dealer in DE and ask about a trailer for my 28' pontoon $2200 w/o brakes and $2600 with brakes (new, dual axles, galvanized)<br />I hope this helps.

cootersplace

Seaman

Yep That helps , if I sell this pontoon boat without the trailer , I think $500.00 --$600.00 ought to be pretty fair . Thanx for the input . Cooter

cougan

Recruit

Just curious as to whether you sold the trailer or not..?<br /><br />cougan

cootersplace

Seaman

No , I have not sold the trailer yet , but I have to sell the boat before I can sell the trailer .

ndemge

Commander

Tried selling the boat with the trailer?... no trailer really limits the people that will buy ... my $.02

cootersplace

Seaman

Oh, I'm not selling the trailer till the boat sells, I just needed to know what to get for the trailer because I thought I had a buyer for the boat only . It fell thru . Thanx for the input