Please Read

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: Please Read

Ob, just a quick update to all, He will have surgery on Wed. instead of today. His name is James and I have some really great news! On Sunday nite the Associate Pastor of the church that they have been attending for a short while, came and talked to him in the hosp. and my dad, the roughest ,toughest, meanest old sob to ever wear a pair of jumpboots, gave his life to the Lord Jesus! Now instead of him worrying about being a fisherman, he is a fisher of men! AMEN!! thanks to all and I will update tomorrow after the surgery. Ps OB, some of my fondest childhood memories were in Corpus christi!

ob

Admiral

That is great news Stratosfied.Your dad and family are truly in good hands now.There is a candle burning in his name and his family's as we speak and will continue to burn until he is out of the woods,which I pray and suspect will be soon.Keep your chin up and be proud of where you came from.

Stratosfied

Ensign

To OB and all, thank you so much. I am at a loss for words and I an't smart enough to tell you all how much this means to me. God Bless each and every one.

m-boat

Cadet

From a former Viet Nam Vet with the 101ST Airborne, tell dad that we all well remember him in are paryers.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Just opened this thread...Wow! Consider it done.

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Another soul saved! While your Dad may be sick, he has been healed.<br /><br />You're on my list, keep us posted.<br /><br />In Christ<br /><br />WP

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

Prayers be with you, <br /> A reminder for your dad that he is entitled to health care from the Veterans adm. all veterans now have health care available regardless of cause. there is a scale of means but it is not too severe and the worst is 15 dollar for a doctor visit and 7 dollars for a months supply of medicine. at the most,<br /> It is a benefit earned. to be taken. or lost.