MGuckin

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: pic test

What did I do wrong? url if cut and pasted works. Bracketed with
.<br /> :confused: <br />Mke

Ranger354

Petty Officer 1st Class

Is your picture on the internet already? I had to create a photo album at www.fishingworks.com, then take the picture from there and post it here bracketed with
>Hope this helps.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

http://www.insanepictures.com/pictures/0095.jpg <br /><br />That is what you should have,bracketted with img and /img.<br /><br />I'll try that now...A lotta silly banners on that link!
0095.jpg
<br /><br />OK so that werked. When you find a pic hosted like that, try right click on the picture.<br />The window will pop-up. Click on properties.<br />highlight the path to the link it brings up. Right click again,and pick copy.<br />Then,paste the link,and bracket with the img-/img commands.

screenbuzz

Seaman

:mad: hay MGuckin you posted my pic i posted that pic over in Stupid Human Tricks While Boating/Fishing on April 27, 02 :) [LOL] <br /> <br />thanks 12Footer for the info on posting pictures. i was woundering how it was done. i only had the link of the pic posted over in Stupid Human Tricks While Boating/Fishing but now the pic is there after some editing. thank you for sharing just another small part of your wisdom. and thanks to you also MGuckin for asking the question of what you were doing wrong even though we had the same pic. if not for you asking i would still be in the dark on posting<br />pictures.<br /> :D

MGuckin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for the help 12footer,<br />Sorry screenbuzz,<br />Mike<br /> :) <br />
pic199.jpg

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Sorry guys. I'm having the devil of a job getting my photos to show. I've got into fishingworks and set up the album but can't seem to get the next step right. Could some body put it into plain english for this techno-less fisherman.<br />Ross

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hi Ross<br />I may not have your skills at wife psychology, but I can help you with this one... ;) <br /><br />Go into your album and view a picture that you want to post. Right-click the picture and then (from the pop-up menu) select "Properties". Then you will see the web address (URL) of the picture. Drag the mouse across the URL with the left button down to select it, then right click the selected URL and chose "Copy".<br /><br />Now go back to iboats and enter your post, press the "Image" button and then paste the URL into the popup box. Do this by right-clicking the box and selecting "Paste".<br /><br />Hope this helps... :)

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

apr12_06.jpg
<br />Oh boy, oh boy, am I ever chuffed. I've just joined the ranks of the clever ****s. I've never done this stuff before. So much for being over the hill eh! Just wait, I'll soon bring many pictures from boat ramps and fishing to you all. Thank you 62_Kiwi!!<br />Ross

ebbtide176

Commander

lmao<br />bring on the pics! if i get some decent shots of mine i'll put em up too

ebbtide176

Commander

say, i'm curious as to the close proximity of the <br />two windshields... is the bottom one for sittin down, and the top one for standing up?

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

No the top one is the only one you use. The lower one is for the cabin. You can both sit or stand at the top one. I spend most of my time standing unless its filthy water. There's a canopy that goes even higher so I can be totally waterproof or enclose the entire cockpit to make more space for camping.<br />Ross

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Ross, That is one of the prettiet boats of it's size that I ever laid eyes on....What is it?<br />It sort of looks like a CrisCraft.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

It's a Pelin 5m glass over ply construction boat. It has "Gull wing" stern which gives lift quickly and great stability at speed. It also gives great stability at rest as the whole stern is giving flotation. She planes at 12 knots and shows a top speed of over 35 knots. At that speed my guage cannot function. She has two berths and with an insert can hold three at a pinch. She has a toilet, its bucket and chucket though. But in a pinch thats all we need.<br />It tows well behind my Isuzu 2.8 turbo diesel 4x4. Shes been in 6' waves on the Kaipara Harbour (not the best) and up part of the Waikato river. The 85hp Johnson pushes her very well and I wouldn't swap her for all the tea in China. Her deck has seen snapper, trevally, tuna, mao mao, alfonsino, kingfish, and a couple of naked girls!<br />The only damage I've done has been to break a windshield sitting down too quickly on the foredeck and putting my fat arse through it!<br />Thanks for the interest guys.<br />Ross

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yes, that is a good looking boat Ross, I might recognise you out on the water now. Glad you got the picture posting sussed.<br /><br />Waikato River... have you tried Lake Karapiro ? It's supposed to be one of the best places for waterskiing. You obviously have connections in Waikato.<br /><br />P.S. Washed my hands with toothpaste last night as per your suggestion in Fishing Techniques. Wife hasn't commented yet, but is giving me funny looks... :rolleyes:

ebbtide176

Commander

i shudda already told you, but i type pretty fast, and get inna hurry. <br />Lookin at that boat makes me think - the cabin view gotta b killer! i've never been in a cabin whilst on the water. i've looked inna few tho(in dealer yard, friends house). sweeeeeeet<br />K62- this is alittle off-topic, but can't you get hold of the 'fast-orange' pumice hand cleaner? it has no solvents, makes weemen think you're wearing citrus cologne. we had that stuff back in the ole mufflershop days, and kept clean hands.