Pentagon Attack

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Pentagon Attack

An interesting presentation to be sure. Haven't seen any info one way or the other. I'll stand by for conclusions.

Link

Rear Admiral

You have been hearing too much CoasttoCoastAM or watching the XFiles!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

then where did the 747 go? Normally huge sections of a plane are left at the crash site, especially a 747 crash. Wings, engines, body, at least something. The pentagon crash is the only crash site I've ever seen on land where almost no debris was found of the plane. It just doesn't happen. Normally huge sections of a plane are left. And how do you explain the very tiny hole the huge 747 made through I think 3 layers of 24 in reinforced concrete? What about the other video footage thats never been released? I haven't heard of the government withholding any WTC videos from the public, yet they refuse to even mention that theres more footage of the pentagon crash that they won't release. The only piece of footage released from the pentagon attack was a security camera somewhere on the grounds. Did you know that even those images contradict the official story? The story is that the plane hit the ground then slid into the pentagon. Look it up. Only on the security camera images, nothing hits the ground. It flies straight as an arrow at the pentagon.<br /><br />Did you even watch the video? How do you explain the story that the 747 was flying only 2 feet off the ground instantly after crossing I-95 with no Jet blast or wake turbulence reported by drivers? Do you have any idea what kind of air a 747 going 530mph is gonna push? The wind created would have easily pushed cars around on the interstate, probably even blowing them over or into the rail. but there are no reports of that happening. Or the intact windows directly above the crash? Or even the untouched wooden chair just above the crash site. Wood burns, remember? If the fuel from a 747 can melt steel then wouldn't it easily chew through a wooden chair that was in the immediate vicinity of the crash?

Homerr

Commander

Very interesting indeed...<br /><br />Thanks for the video....<br /><br /><br />H>

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

already read it my man. I don't care about sand on the lawn. Why don't they talk about the videos? Where is the supposed engine that made the hole? Why are windows still in tact directly above the crash site? Why was a wooden chair not burned to a crisp? Why is the official story that the plane hit the ground then slid into the pentagon? Where did it hit the ground? There are no marks anywhere on the lawn minutes after the plane hit. Why not? Why does the 1 video they release contradict that story? If you've ever seen the security camera video, it is obvious that whatever hit the pentagon didn't touch the ground. The object was flying vertical to the ground. The stream behind it confirms that. If they'd release any clear footage that shows a 747 hitting the pentagon I'd believe it in a second, but they haven't. The ONLY footage released is the security camera video. It is a very poor quality video at that. It is impossible to see what the object is in that video. Why don't they show us the footage of the plane crossing I-395? There are traffic cameras on that interstate that would have easily gotten the footage of the planes descent towards the Pentagon. Plus there's the camera on top of the Sheraton National Hotel overlooking the Pentagon. Now why wouldn't they release at least just a clip of the 747 as it flew towards or into the pentagon?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, I am not going to relive that day on here as many on here know why, so think what you want and have a good day.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

And another thing, I don't think the US government set this up like the snopes link talks about. I won't say it's impossible, but I don't think they did. It would have actually been what they said it was if the government did it.

SCO

Lieutenant

YOu have to have as open a mind at believing the official reports as you do in believing in a conspiracy theory. If they are trying to spin a conspiracy theory, they will present a bunch of facts to convince you and maybe not contradictory ones. For instance I was perplexed with the single hole, assuming it was a sole entry to the building by the photos presented, but the explaination that an engine caused it is compelling. The ground impact also apparently occurred on the heliport pad. Lets see the photos of the pad. Photos of plowed ground in Pennsylvania are unfairly used in comparison because the entry angle would have been much greater there. These planes are made of aluminum and it flew into a super reinforced concrete steel structure at high speed. The windows??? Doesnt surprize me because the impulse of collision had a very short time pulse. This point is also illustrated by those that pull a table cloth from under the dishes without moving the dishes. Finally, the big clincher is the flight itself. It was loaded with people and flew off, people were calling on their cell phones etc. You can't conspiracy that.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

you're actually comparing someone pulling a tablecloth out from under some dishes to a 60 ton plane, filled with 5300 gallons of fuel, that impacted a concrete building going 530 mph? I just don't see the comparison. And so what if the plane is made out of aluminum? 60 tons of aluminum doesn't just disappear. Nor does it vaporize And if the 747 hit the pad, how was it perfectly vertical to the ground on it's way to the pentagon? Look at the security camera video. It's plain as day. Why do you have such a hard time believing our government could lie to us? It's not the first time. Remember the Gulf of Tonkin incident? War is good for business, plain and simple.

1730V

Chief Petty Officer

The plane was a 757 not a 747. Credibility is questioned on that point. The windows were bulletproof. There is the nagging fact that the plane and its passengers are gone.

SCO

Lieutenant

The table cloth idea is meant to illustrate a concept.If you dont get it, you dont get it. I'm not comparing the two, just saying why unbroken windows is not proof. We don't have enough info here at our computers. I'd like to walk around the area myself. You dont see a lot of recognizable material in a highspeed collision. It is an interesting video, but youare jumping to rash conclusions.You don't think Dan Rather and Peter Jennings are capable of deductive reasoning? They would be all over that like a duck on a june bug. Also, do you mean perfectly horizontal? It would skip on the pad.The video shows it missing the pad, coming in from a different angle entirely. I'd need a lot more info to conclude conspiracy.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

So, I suppose I am to believe that the federal government actually had a missile launched from a military aircraft into the Pentagon, or had the aircraft flown into it.<br /><br />The Internet is like the back end of a horse. Watch it long enough and you'll see horse**** spewing forth.<br /><br />The chupacabras are coming for you, mrbscott. :rolleyes: <br /><br /><br />-dd-

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

No flame intended, but this is BS.<br /><br />Who say's the alleged video hasn't been photoshopped to death? Real citizens died on Flight 77. A chunk of aircraft with AA stripes is clearly visible in photo sources outside of this conspiracy website. I don't buy the conspiracy theory. Why should I, because some frog's book and a bunch of manipulated videos on whoever's website?<br /><br />I'm with SBN.. I lost a close friend, 102nd floor of the North tower. I don't need to relive the day based on crackpot conspiracy theories. Believe what you want to beleive, but have respect for the souls (and their loved ones)lost on Flight 77. They remain lost, regardless of a bunch of fabricated videos.

SoulWinner

Commander

hmmm, maybe we could have a new forum, just for conspiracy thoeries. We could talk about how Bush had prior knowlege of the attacks, how Flight 800 was really shot out of the sky, Mena Arkansas etc.

SCO

Lieutenant

I found what appears to be a credible reconstruction for the record. In summary, the plane took out the facade of the e ring, and flew into the building as the fuselage and wings were broken up by the building columns. For 20 minutes the airplane hole was there till the 5th floor collapsed in on top of it. Believe what you will folks, but know that if you believe in the conspiracy theory here, then that is your bias and desire IMHO. I'm out<br /> http://fire.nist.gov/bfrlpubs/build03/PDF/b03017.pdf

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Y'all just can't accept it. The US g'ment is just baaaad! It's just evil to the core! :p

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Boomy, it's just like an SUV. Depends on who's driving!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

unixgeek13

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Not claiming to believe the conspiracy theory, but could someone explain how an entire airliner (with the exception of a clearly identifiable chunk of fuselage, conveniently tossed out onto the lawn) could vaporize in a crash? There have been lots of hard ground crashes and in almost all cases, the NTSB has gathered enough components to reconstruct the craft. Why not in the investigation of one of the most significant crashes in US history?<br /><br />Space Imaging has a satellite photo taken 9/12/01 of the Pentagon. I am consistantly amazed at how fast the debri was cleared out of there!<br /><br /> http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/9-11/default.htm# (click the Pentagon 9/12/01 box)<br /><br />Not saying the conspiracy theory is all true... but some elements of the official story just don't seem to hold. Maybe not a pre-planned attack, but a tragic mis-fire of some piece of apparatus?!?!<br /><br />Dunno what to think. And I still don't like my choices in November! Neither side seems "worthy"...