Other than the boat(s)...

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Other than the boat(s)...

A 1972 Ford 3000 farm tractor - 158 cu in, 3 cyl, 40 hp engine. It works but needs restoration - probably a 3 year project.<br /><br />tcube

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

....Oh, and besides the musical instruments and assorted hunting/fishing gear (shotguns, rifles, compound bows, numerous fishing poles, etc..), I also have my pride 'n joy: My dad's old 1959 Sears/David Bradley Suburban garden tractor. It still runs great, and although the mower deck is long gone, I still can plow with it and just tool around the backyard with it.<br />
59-tractor.jpg
<br />After my dad passed away in 2002, and I got the old tractor, I cleaned it up and restored it/repainted it back to original colors. My dad would be proud!<br /><br />Butch A.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well, I have my wife, guns, pop up camper, fishing poles, weight bench, my dogs, computers, and mage knight.<br /><br />The boat was short lived this year. I was hoping it would hold out until winter. I am going to put it up in the garage for restoration soon. I am going camping this weekend though.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I see quite a few ATVs. Me personally, I am an ATV fanatic. I've got almost as much money into my quad as I do into my car. I've got a 1986 Honda 250r, and anybody who knows ATVs at all knows this is a legendary quad. They stopped making them in 1989, and even at 15 yrs old, they will still command $4000 for a good-runner. If you had an all-original in perfect showroom condition it would be worth $10k at least, far more than any brand new quad today.<br /><br />Mine is loaded to the max with lots of performance upgrades. I hit the sand dunes much more often then I hit the water.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

No toy buget outside of boats anyomore. Used to race birt dykes and stock cars, had a cruisin bike, and 17500 bucks worth of amateur radio gear.<br />But I got old and poor....Probably from stock cars,motorsickles and RF cookin my brain.

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

new house and i just brought home my grandpas 1948 ford f-1 pick up that needs some work

brother chris

Commander

Off the top of my head....hair :rolleyes: okay that was bad.<br /> <br />1991 Chevy S-10 4x4<br />1971 Arctic Cat 50cc mini bike.<br />1970's 125cc Suzuki dirt bike.<br />2003 kawasaki KLR 650cc enduro<br />1972 Traveleze 36ft travel trailer.<br />Guitar<br />Metal detector.<br />An experienced baseball bat and a gun, in case anyone wants to break in and steal my stuff.

one more cast

Captain

I do have a few toys I almost forgot about. A Gibson sg and USA guild strat copy guitars, a few amps, 1984 suzuki 185 quad-runner, maytag gasoline powered washing machine,a 1931 moto-mower brand reel mower, an old jari brand sickle bar mower,an Allis-Chalmers H4 dozer,about 15 guns, a 50 caliber cannon, a semi-pro karaoke machine and a 10 speed bike that gets very little use.

ob

Admiral

Crossbow,several rifles,sport bike(sitting idle since my heel injury),two classical guitars,garage full of tools,Yazoo H/S mower,95 lb. ridgeback.