OK, So Where Is The Predicted.....................

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: OK, So Where Is The Predicted.....................

OMG, I think I saw it moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Ken

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

BTW, Chi Vang Trial has concluded. Awaiting sentencing. Guilty of 6 murders, 2 additional persons shot who lived to testify. Vang was shooting some in the back as they fled. Very Sad that the defense and media attempted to play the race card, as did Vang himself. :mad:

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Any port in a storm !.... :D ....JK

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The assault weapons ban was a joke and it did very little other than make the clips for ruger 10/22's skyrocket. A 30 round ruger 10/22 clip sold for $50-$75 and an AK-47 30 round magazine sold for $15 during the gun ban(still available because they were produced prior to the gun ban). <br /><br />Check out this website it contains alot of information about the ban(CAUTION:plays a movie with sound).<br /><br /> http://www.clintongunban.com/ <br /><br />I bought this during the AWB. It is an Romanian SKS that came with the bayonet, wood stock, and fixed ten round magazine. I added the detachable magazine and the folding stock after the ban. Those additions would have made it illegal under the AWB. Standard SKS's(wood stock, fixed ten round clip, bayonet) were NOT considered assault weapons. <br /><br />
sks.jpg
<br /><br />
sksfolded.jpg
<br /><br />I also bought this during the AWB. It is a Romanian SAR-1(AK-47) that was also NOT considered an assault weapon under the ban. <br /><br />
ak-47.jpg

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

check out this site mrloring:<br /><br /> web page <br /><br />btw, if you do not have a C&R ffl, best $30 ya can spend :)

rolmops

Vice Admiral

All this flaming about the legality of gun ownership is such a waste of time. Why scream and quarrel? Since we all have guns there is no reason to have these drawn out quarrels.All we really have to do is shoot it out and have some peace and quiet around here.

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class

pjc,<br /><br />I am a cruffler too! :D I received my 03 FFL earlier this year, but as of yet have not purchased anything. Where do you buy the FFL book to record your purchases? I have only found one company that sells it. I have also found that other companies will give you a dealer discount, even if the don't sell C&R firearms. <br /><br />Send me an email at <br />(my iboats screenname) @hotmail.com

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

OK now I am sure I saw it moving. I am gonna e-mail that guy.<br /><br />Ken

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

create your own bound book here.. web page I printed a bunch of the .pdf file pages, inserted into sheet protectors, and placed in 3 ring binder.<br /><br />More C&R FFL infor here... web page Besides application guide ('cause you have the ffl already) info on what to do with the ffl.<br /><br />And here ... web page is the entire C&R FFL forum.