OK I’ve had enough.

FLATHEAD

Commander
I’m done with the snow and cold. Another 5 inch dump of snow this morning. I’ve got work to do on my alumacraft and my crestliner and no room in the garage to get it done. Bring on some of the global warming!

airshot

Rear Admiral
I’m done with the snow and cold. Another 5 inch dump of snow this morning. I’ve got work to do on my alumacraft and my crestliner and no room in the garage to get it done. Bring on some of the global warming!
I am sure mother nature will give carefull consideration to your requests !!! Wishfull thinking my friend !!

1960 Starflite

Petty Officer 1st Class
R U in Ohio ? : )

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
You live in an area that has winter, and it's only mid February

stresspoint

Ensign
you guys are too cold for boating , here its too darn hot to go out .

went to the lake last weekend , only a few boats out , 43c up in the mountains and dry as a nuns >>>> was ok because i got to crack the secondary's on the 500 horses without bothering anyone.

last time we went on the river 38c , not even the Bimini stopped the missus from getting sun stroked , too dangerous to boat on the river here at night when its cool .

instead of winterizing to lay up the boats we need some instruction on how to properly summerize boats :).

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
We had 50cm snow last Wed/Thurs and getting another 20cm today. More forecast for next Thurs. I'm definitely done. Thank God for snowblowers!

FLATHEAD

Commander
We had 50cm snow last Wed/Thurs and getting another 20cm today. More forecast for next Thurs. I'm definitely done. Thank God for snowblowers!
Yes. Bout this time every year cabin fever sets in. I’m 64 now, it just seems to get a little less tolerable each year. If it wasn’t for the grandkids I’d move to the Carolinas.

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Yes. Bout this time every year cabin fever sets in. I’m 64 now, it just seems to get a little less tolerable each year. If it wasn’t for the grandkids I’d move to the Carolinas.
Yeah, same here, but then we would just complain about the heat all summer!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
So that's where winter is...... I'm with ya on global warming, bring it!

racerone

Supreme Mariner
I look at winter as nature's method to keep many folks away.-----I tell folks that " if the weather here was like in Florida , you and I could not afford to live here "

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
We used to get winter.....real winter....but the last few years....nothing....snowblower gets tuned up and hardly used....then I just wind up draining the the carb in the spring.....I have 4 sets of snow tires in the garage, just taking up space, have not used them in a few years. I find this very strange, but am not complaining lol.
Used to get this:
WK Jeep Hemi-QDII after snow storm.jpg

rxl650

Petty Officer 3rd Class
A week of mediocre sledding, zero ice to punch a hole in and crazy weather swings. Worst winter I can remember. Sweater weather tuesday past 12C, drove home in white out conditions wednesday -12C overnight, -5 all day thursday, 8C yesterday 19C tomorrow. I think it's time to bring the boats home.