OHOH

astor

2018's Starmada Splash Of The Year.
Nice trailer, that's a long tongue on that one.

InMotion

Commander
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I think.... sites a bit wonky today... shows your first post at the top, the latest below it back to your itchy scratchy and then a bunch of posts from November below! So as far as I can tell, you've got a kicking' trailer for the next big haul, a cool amp and speakers, what looks like a depth finder and an itchy scratchy for someone else in the near future!! Man, I got some socks and underwear for xmas.... I like what you mid-country guys get for xmas!! :):laugh:

What's gonna show up for new years???:faint2:
[/FONT]

dozerII

Admiral
Nice trailer, that's a long tongue on that one.

Thanks astor

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I think.... sites a bit wonky today... shows your first post at the top, the latest below it back to your itchy scratchy and then a bunch of posts from November below! So as far as I can tell, you've got a kicking' trailer for the next big haul, a cool amp and speakers, what looks like a depth finder and an itchy scratchy for someone else in the near future!! Man, I got some socks and underwear for xmas.... I like what you mid-country guys get for xmas!! :):laugh:

What's gonna show up for new years???:faint2:
[/FONT]

Thanks Jim, ya noticed the thread was all messed up, nothing for the New Year that I know of!!

dozerII

Admiral
Another Glasser is going to die to save a big piece of tin. I couldn't pass up the deal on this, 1977 Sangster 21 Cuddy, with 1988 Mercruiser 4.3 and Alpha drive, needs a little work, and a 1987 Ezloader tandem in real nice shape. It's looking like the Chief in the first post of this thread may be the recipient.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Wow, that looks to be extremely ripe w/ all kinds of goodies to strip off, great looking trailer too.

Is there a revision to the no contender for SOTY 2015 pending? :becky:
Can't keep a good man down, no matter the :smow:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
MMMMM - I see the missing trailer for dragging the Chief home. Strip Sangster, take what's left of her to the dump and keep heading South. :D

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
Hmm.....that glass don't look too bad for her age. Nice trailer for sure. And what's up with the lack of snow?????? I forgot what bare ground looks like.

64osby

Admiral
... I may look into getting a tandem trailer and going back for the boat in the spring...

Don't think you and the groundhog on the same page for spring. We are still hitting 0 f or less a few times this week. I'm hoping the end of March we might warm up.

Looks like an awesome donor. :D

Tnstratofam

Commander
Woohoo Road Trip! :whoo:

Oh wait you gotta strip the donor boat first.:heh:

Awesome score.:encouragement:

dozerII

Admiral
Wow, that looks to be extremely ripe w/ all kinds of goodies to strip off, great looking trailer too.

Is there a revision to the no contender for SOTY 2015 pending? :becky:
Can't keep a good man down, no matter the :smow:

Lots of good stuff, no SOTY contender here this year.

MMMMM - I see the missing trailer for dragging the Chief home. Strip Sangster, take what's left of her to the dump and keep heading South. :D

So far the Chief H20 and I were working on is not working out, so it may be one from Canada,

Where is all of the snow? :frusty:

Been a real strange winter here HB, very little snow some temps in the + double digits C, rain and freezing rain, but it ain't over yet.

Hmm.....that glass don't look too bad for her age. Nice trailer for sure. And what's up with the lack of snow?????? I forgot what bare ground looks like.

Like I said what snow, the only thing I had to fire the tractor up for this winter was to pull the motor out of a donor boat lol. She's not in real good shape lots of soggy foam below deck, crossed the government scale at about 5100 #s with the trailer

Don't think you and the groundhog on the same page for spring. We are still hitting 0 f or less a few times this week. I'm hoping the end of March we might warm up.

Looks like an awesome donor. :D

Thanks 64, our ground hog out west didn't see his shadow.

Woohoo Road Trip! :whoo:

Oh wait you gotta strip the donor boat first.:heh:

Awesome score.:encouragement:

Thanks TNS, Actually I'm kinda holding out on ya _________________________later:D;)

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I got my fingers crossed for ya Glen, that a Chief makes it's way to you and that the donor 4.3 is in ship shape.

budski

Lieutenant Commander
Really great score there Glen, nice trailer, is the 4.3 gonna go in the Chief??

dozerII

Admiral
So this is what I have been working on for the last two weeks, the tandem axle trailer from under the old ugly Invader glasser that went to the dump.

Completely redone, wiring, bearings, lights, brakes, paint, and I even found a use for a teak ski locker cover that had no frame. Because the latest donor has a really nice Ezloader tandem this one is going on Kijiji to help fund the Chief when and if it comes along.

Tnstratofam

Commander
WOW I am impressed!:encouragement: That is a really nice looking trailer. I like the teak ski locker step. That's what I call re purposing.

64osby

Admiral
Looks great. I was looking at the pics wondering if you were going to to stay with the rollers. :rolleyes:

It should net a pretty nickel.:cool:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Those pimpin' gold wheels should draw some attention. :rolleyes:

Wish I could find one of the tandems that hasn't been rusted out or "worth a fortune" to the owner.

Last edited: