Now for something that's really important.....

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: Now for something that's really important.....

:) Leftovers from a roast pork dinner turned into a roast pork & vegatable pie!!!! ;) :cool:

one more cast

Captain

We started this rule this year that we ain't going to shoot bucks with less then 3 points on a side. I let two bucks go by already so it looks like I will be having beef ribeye steaks on the grill tonight. (they were on sale yesterday)

aspeck

Staff member

MMMMM, Spam, the other, ahh, um, ah, meat? Spam is good - with eggs, fried with a little ketchup, just sliced out of the can and added to any cheese sandwich, baked with veggies to make a spam and veggie pie, etc. There are so many uses for Spam, and you just made me hungry for it. Gonna have to have some Spam tonight.

FSHKPR

Ensign

I like spam too, usually shred it then mix with shredded pepper jack cheese and some finely diced onion. pile on hamburger buns pop in the oven till cheese is melted. quick easy tasty meal. look a little gross but they taste great.

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

No it looks like hell but when you fry it up and make a sandwich with it it's great. You just don't want to eat it all the time.

Link

Rear Admiral

Good topic RatFish ans since I'm the cook, I need to figure that out!<br /><br />
Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Goulash.
Whoa there Spinner! I haven't had that in years!<br />Looks like a google search is in order to get a recipe!<br /><br />Goulash here tonight :)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Spam is a tastey treat. Good for camping cuz you don't have to cook it. Fry it up, a kraft single and placed on an english muffin, breakfast for a king.<br /><br />Ham and pork shoulder.<br /><br />What is SPAM - Alex?

oddjob

Commander

pig salad basically....right?