November 11

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: November 11

Yes, a big THANKS to all of our vets. May God bless you and the good ol' USA!

Carphunter

Commander

I stand at attention and give a full blown salute to all our veterans.<br /><br />Thank God for you guys and gals, you are all my heros.<br /><br />Now today, I will be huntin after work, and I assure you that I will be thinkin about my freedom to be doing what I love, and those that fought to preserve it.<br /><br />God Bless.

spratt

Lieutenant

The company I work for is haveing a big celebration and luncheon in honor. The company I work for supplies our military forces with various weapons of defense, and I am proud to be a part of the supplier chain for our men in uniform!!!<br /><br />And being a VietNam era Vet myself, I appreciate all the efforts our military provides to secure the freedom we have here, which some use to lambast our government, and some use to support it. Without those men in uniform spread across the globe, we would not have that freedom. Folks, the USA ain't perfect, but it IS still the best thing going.<br /><br />I fully support, honor, and appreciate teh men adn women who are fighting the battles on foreign soil to support MY freedom to speak out about what I like and dislike, and to come and go at will, and to be able to spend my money the way I want to.<br /><br />Thank you, Veterans!!!

LadyFish

Admiral

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." -- John 15:13.<br /><br />Thank you Vets past and present!
28.gif

NOSLEEP

Commander

In Canada we observe Remembrance Day. We honour<br />Those who served in all wars. Fallen and living.<br />When Britain declared war against Germany on <br />Aug 4/1914 Canadians flocked by the thousands to<br />enlist in the military. Today the Canadian Pacific<br />Railway trains will come to a halt across Canada<br />and the United States at 11 a.m. to observe two<br />minutes of silence in honour of the war dead.