No WMD?? They not only have them, they are now using them!!

oddjob

Commander
Re: No WMD?? They not only have them, they are now using them!!

A little sarin gas and some outdated musturd gas.... Post on it when they find the "big guns", like some radioactive stuff...
If My memory serves me correctly, mustard was used in WW1 and would still be an effective chemical warfare today. Its a grusum demoralizing death that was outlawed by the Geneva Convention.<br /><br />I really care not about the born on date!<br /><br />BTW, it is classified as a WMD....just as a nuke or Biological (virus/organism) warfare.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

That's correct. It is a WMD. It was suppose to not exist in Iraq. We have the Iranians admitting in a world wide news article that they helped get things out of Iraq.<br /><br />It does not matter if the insurgent did not know what he had. It shows that they are now getting weapons from a stash that has WMDs. <br /><br />I need a large piece of wood to smack these media clowns with so they will pay attention. Why is it that they go through college, but can't add 2 and 2 together to get an answer of 4? It's really simple. If they used a WMD, then it means they have access to WMDs from some place.

KennyKenCan

Commander

snapperbait,<br /><br />
A little sarin gas and some outdated musturd gas.... Post on it when they find the "big guns", like some radioactive stuff...
Just one drop from an eyedropper is enough Sarin Gas to kill 1000 people, so you only need a "little Sarin Gas", to kill many people!<br /><br />And "outdated Mustard Gas", will blister your skin just as bad as fresh Mustard Gas!<br /><br />If you find this discovery of WMD to be minor or insignificant event, then would you like it if someone release a little sarin in your front yard, just one drop?<br /><br />Just imagine what a terroist's could do with just one drop of sarin gas or outdated mustard gas, in your neighborhood!<br /><br />Think about it!

SoulWinner

Commander

Clearly these WMD were planted by Bush operatives as a pre-election stunt!!!<br /><br />Look, I know someone had to be thinking it....so I'm just helping out:)

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

KKC,<br /><br /> "The shell was manufactured in France in 1988"<br /><br />The French again, they sold Anti Aircraft missiles right up to before the start of the second and wont sell ammunition to the UK in case its used in Iraq. They are teaming up with Germany which has been known to start the odd world war or 2.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

fox news excerpt 2:<br /> <br />"BAGHDAD, Iraq — A roadside bomb containing sarin nerve agent recently exploded near a U.S. military convoy, the U.S. military said Monday. <br /><br />Two people were treated for "minor exposure" after the sarin incident but no serious injuries were reported. Soldiers transporting the shell for inspection suffered symptoms consistent with low-level chemical exposure, which is what led to the discovery, a U.S. official told Fox News. <br /><br />"The Iraqi Survey Group confirmed today that a 155-millimeter artillery round containing sarin nerve agent had been found," Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt (search), the chief military spokesman in Iraq, told reporters in Baghdad. "The round had been rigged as an IED (improvised explosive device) which was discovered by a U.S. force convoy." <br /><br />The round detonated before it would be rendered inoperable, Kimmitt said, which caused a "very small dispersal of agent"<br /> <br />IED? improvised explosive device?<br /> :eek:

Carphunter

Commander

Hmmmmm, now why did the french not want this war? Could it be that they had something to hide?<br />What a bunch of idiots they are.<br /><br />The United Nations is a joke. As long as countries like France are involved, its never gonna work. Its hardly what I would call "United".<br /><br />Let me guess, all the liberals want MORE proof. :mad: <br /><br />(In my best sarcastic tone) Yep, thats what we need, we need more proof.<br /><br />You said it all when you said it Kenny!<br /><br />Can't imagine someone thinking that Soulwinner. :confused:

18rabbit

Captain

Carphunter – the Army refers to their M1 Abrams tanks as a “lead magnet”, meaning when it goes into battle everybody aims for it. They can’t hurt it but it distracts the enemy from firing at things they can hurt. Now rethink your position on France, it has a purpose. :D

KennyKenCan

Commander

Chris Myers,<br /><br />Just remember this...<br /><br />Only trust a Frenchman as far as you can throw him!<br /><br />I wonder what is going to happen in France when they get attacked by terrorist's.<br /><br />Bet they blame the U.S.!!!

ob

Admiral

France is already packed full of islamic terrorist cells and if Americans will do their homework ,they'll remember that The US discovered arms supplied to Iraq by France,post 911.

Carphunter

Commander

lol at 18rabbit. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

ditto OB... france is about to be forced to deal<br />with Islamic radicals in large numbers on her own<br />soil real soon.<br />they have somewhat pacified these cells temporarilly<br />with their anti US stance, but won't be long B4<br />they are squealin' like a stuck pig asking us for<br />help IMO.<br />farce's economy (franc) is only held up buy the<br />euro and germany is not too far behind...<br />while they were once great powers in the world,<br />they are just another 2nd tier country these days.<br /><br />what goes around, comes around!<br />may take 5 years, but is imminant imo.

ob

Admiral

Ditto on the ditto MY.

Carphunter

Commander

I would like to ditto that too.<br /><br />So ditto the ditto that ob ditto'ed. :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

I ditto the ditto that carp ditto'ed on my ditto<br />of OB's response.... huh?<br />MY so confused :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Let them squeal.<br /><br />On another note about the French, I served with a company of Legionaires. They were some of the most professional soldiers I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Go figure :confused:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well I would just like to add a couple ditto's also.<br />DITTO<br />DITTO

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />On another note about the French, I served with a company of Legionaires.
I think GG, that is leg-n-hairs :D

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Since when has the fact that France has been harboring terrorist a secret? I thought everyone knew this. It has been talked about in all kinds of rags and certain circles for years. <br /><br />I remember when I worked for P&G, they use to tell us to never discuss anything while in France. Even on a plane to and fro, because the French bugged everything and sold the information to their own countries industries.

gaugeguy

Captain

They did wear brown pants :D